I wanted to share a video on how to cover redness from rosacea. This is how I’ve been covering my redness recently.
Pr + purchased by me.
How to Cover Redness from Rosacea
If you like this video please give it a thumbs up, share and subscribe!
- Glossier Priming Moisturizer
- Nyx CC Cream Green in Light/Medium
- Cover FX Custom Cover Drops N10 (vegan) mixed with Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint Light
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
- Real Techniques Setting Brush
- Beauty Blender
- Beauty Blender Micro Mini
The Nyx CC Cream in Light is the first green tinted product that I’ve tried that actually works for me! It’s got a very light formula, so it feels like I’m wearing nothing at all. I prefer this to trying to pile on concealer or foundation. You can use any liquid foundation that you like on top of the CC Cream, and you’ll end up using less than normal.
How do you cover redness?
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on