Today I’ve got a rant video to share with you – How Brands Should Make Foundation. This is the culmination of many years of frustration over buying foundations and having them not work out. Whether they’re too dark, the wrong undertone, too cakey, emphasizing dry patches or what, I’ve run into so many bad foundations over the years. Brands need to fix a few things, and I’m telling them what they should do.
PR + purchased by me.
How Brands Should Make Foundation Video
My Perfect Foundation Match
- Idun Minerals Norrsken Foundation in Jorunn
Other Foundations I Wear
- Illuminare Moisturizing Foundation in Amalfi Alabaster
- FOM Facial Enhancer in Light
- Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint in Light
- Buxom Show Some Skin in Tickle the Ivory
- Nyx Pro Foundation Mixer – available in white, warm, olive and deep.
This is how brands should make foundation, in my humble opinion. How do you feel brands should make foundation? What should change? Who’s doing it right? Who’s utterly failing?
What do you feel brands should do to make foundation better? Share this video if you agree!
More to See