Happy Sunday! I wanted to share my Honest Beauty Smoky Grey Trio Hooded Eye Makeup Tutorial with you today. I’ve also included swatches of this palette in the video for you. I think these colors are great for making blue green eyes pop.
Honest Beauty Smoky Grey Trio Hooded Eye Makeup Tutorial
PR + purchased by me.
If you like this video give it a thumbs up and share it with a friend!
What I’m wearing in the video
- Bunny Paige Dragonfly Heart Necklace
- My DIY BB Cream
- Makeup Geek Love Triangle – contour
- Too Faced Sparkling Bellini – blush
- Urban Decay Aura – highlighter
- Too Faced Extra Creamy (Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette)
- Honest Beauty Smoky Greys Trio
- OCC Colour Pencil in Hoochie
- Too Faced Lipstick in Pitch Perfect
- Girly Bits Nail Polish in Defying Gravity
Now normally, I would put a duochrome shade on my inner lid, but since I’m demo’ing this palette, I just used the shades in it. I’ve worn this trio several times now and love it. The colors blend together easily and they look great.
I’m really glad I bought this eyeshadow trio. It’s $25 for .16 oz of shadow ( basically .0533 oz of eyeshadow for each color, so 3 full size shades). Honest Beauty is cruelty free. Their products are talc free, paraben free, synthetic fragrance free, sulfate free and silicone free.
Share your eye color and the colors you use to make your eyes pop below!
More to See
- The Pale Girl’s Guide to Highlighting
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Singles
- Top 10 March Beauty Favorites
- Favorite Spring Lipsticks
More from my site
Last Updated on