Green Halo Eye Tutorial
Hey friends, happy Caturday! Today I’m sharing my green halo eye tutorial with you. I was feeling nostalgic for the 90s/early 2000s goth scene, so I put on one of my favorite shirts and a shiny pair of goggles to complete this look.
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.
Green Halo Eye Look
Green Halo Eye Tutorial
- I applied Urban Decay Eden eyeshadow primer and set it with a light dusting of Cozzette Beauty Essential Powder in C1.
- I used Natasha Denona Lodge (from the Mini Gold palette) as a transition color through the crease.
- I blended Makeup Geek Mint to Be on top of Lodge to add more of a soft green hue to the transition shade.
- I used Melt Space Queen at the inner V, outer V, and lower lash line.
- I applied a tiny bit of Melt Mean Green to the edges of Space Queen on the mobile lid.
- I layered Fyrinnae Flawless on the lower lashline on top of Space Queen.
- With a damp brush I applied JD Glow Prismatic to the center of the lid and the center of the lower lid.
- I lined the upper lashline with Smashbox Fishnet pencil and the lower lashline with Melt 420 pencil.
- I brushed my brows upwards and then applied Elizabeth Mott Queen of the Fill Black Brow Gel.
- I curled my lashes and then applied Eyeko Lash Alert Mascara. I REALLY miss my lash lifts.
To Create My Face
- I used Milani Green Goddess Primer and let that sink in to my skin.
- I dotted on Thrive Causemetics CC Cream in Fair and then buffed it in with my Urban Decay Optical Blurring Brush.
- I used Urban Decay Concealer in 10NN under my eyes, which unfortunately made me look a little crepey.
- With a powder brush, I dusted a light layer of Fenty Pro Filt’r Powder in Lavender all over my face.
- I dotted Milani Liquid Strobe Light in After Glow on my cheekbones in a C shape around my eyes and blended them with a Sigma highlighter brush and my finger.
- I sculpted my cheeks with theBalm Balm Beach blush.
- To add a bit of subtle green glow, I applied Black Moon Cosmetics Glow Worm.
To Create My Lips
- I outlined my lips in Melt Blindfold pencil.
- I filled in my lips with Black Moon Sleepwalker liquid lipstick.
- Using my ring finger, I patted Black Moon Slime on top of Sleepwalker.
Products Used for the Tutorial
Urban Decay Eden
Cozzette Beauty Essential Powder in C1 (indie)
Natasha Denona Lodge (Mini Gold Palette)
Melt Space Queen, Mean Green (Smoke Sessions Palette)(indie)
JD Glow Prismatic (indie)
Fyrinnae Flawless (indie)
*Makeup Geek Mint to Be (indie)
Smashbox Fishnet pencil
Melt 420 pencil (indie)
Eyeko Lash Alert mascara
Elizabeth Mott Queen of the Fill Black brow gel
Milani Green Goddess primer
Thrive Causemetics CC Cream in Fair
*Urban Decay 10NN concealer
Fenty Pro Filt’r Powder in Lavender
*Milani Strobe Light Liquid in After Glow
Black Moon Glow Worm (indie)
TheBalm Balm Beach blush (indie)
*denotes PR sample.
The new Makeup Geek soft color eyeshadow collection is awesome! It’s made up of Mint to Be, Code Blue, Lavender Dreams (wish this was more purple than pink), Pretty in Pink, Cotton Candy, Bellini and Peach Smoothie. These shades are all excellent transition colors for my fair skin tone. I will try to have looks and a review up soon for all the new shades. I love the formula’s blendability.
I’ve been experimenting with the other concealers in my collection. I’m not happy with how crepey my under eyes look with the Urban Decay concealer. I feel like it emphasized all the fine lines in my eye area to the extreme. I still prefer my Milk Makeup concealer.
The Milani Green Goddess primer is nice so far, but I don’t know how well it works for longevity. It does make my foundation apply smoothly.
I’m still hooked on green makeup looks. Do you like the green halo eye tutorial? Green makeup is so much fun and I’ve got so many great greens to work with. What is your makeup color obsession right now? Does it ever change? I promise a purple look soon!