Today I wanted to share a get ready with me Fall makeup tutorial. I wore this look out yesterday for Beer Night with my friends. It’s a pretty quick look that took me around 10 minutes to do.
Get Ready With Me Fall Makeup Tutorial & Outfit
This post contains a mix of press samples and products purchased by me.
If you like this tutorial please give it a thumbs up, share and subscribe!
Products Mentioned in Video
- Cover FX Illuminating Primer (vegan)
- Cover FX Custom Cover Drops (vegan)
- Life’s Entropy White Foundation Elixir (vegan)
- Cover FX Pressed Mineral Foundation (vegan)
- Laura Geller Balance-n-brighten Foundation
- NARS Blush in Sin
- Dose of Colors Highlighter in Pearl Dust
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Colour Pencil in Black Dahlia (vegan)
- Fyrinnae Lipstick in Witchcraft (vegan)
Lee Petite Short Black Jeans
Patty Boutique Black Cowlneck Top (LE, this is another shirt I own in a very similar style, this shirt has the same buttons))
Scarleton Drawstring Burgundy Handbag
The Bees Knees Large Black Ankh Necklace
Spring Step Black Bach Shoes
Between burgundy lips and burgundy handbags, I’ve had burgundy on the brain!
What’s your casual Fall look?