I hadn’t used the Urban Decay Smoked palette in a while, so I put together a soft neutral eye with colors from UD and then punched up the look with Fyrinnae Mystical Hedgehog as liner. It’s an awesome purple cat eye liner! I love the results! This is a perfect purple look for Fall or any time.
Before you begin, make sure to prep the eye area with Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye primer.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Apply Urban Decay Kinky to the browbone and then apply Urban Decay Freestyle to the lid and the crease with a fluffy brush.
- Using a soft, floppy brush, apply Urban Decay Backdoor to the outer corner of the lid and the lower crease, blending well.
- Line the upper and lower lash line with Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion pencil liner.
- Smudge Fyrinnae Mystical Hedgehog on top of Perversion liner and create a cat eye shape.
- Add mascara, line your waterline, and add a dab of BftE Glistening to the inner corner and under the brows.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Kinky – browbone
- Urban Decay Freestyle – lid and crease
- Urban Decay Backdoor – crease and outer corner of lid
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner – upper and lower lash line, lower waterline
- Fyrinnae Mystical Hedgehog – upper and lower lash line on top of Perversion
- BftE Glistening – inner corner of eye and under eyebrows
- Billion Dollar Brows Raven Brow powder
- Billion Dollar Brows Clear Brow Gel
- Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Liquid Foundation in .5
- Illamasqua cream blush in Crush
- Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlighter
- Nyx lip pencil in Purple Rain
- MAC lipglass in All of my Purple Life
What do you think of using Fyrinnae Mystical Hedgehog as a liner? I love it!
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.