Cruelty-Free Makeup Tag
It’s the cruelty-free makeup tag! I was tagged by Raising Hell Beauty to do the cruelty free makeup tag, so here it is! The questions are listed below for anyone who wants to do it. I hope my friends do it!
I filmed a tutorial on this look but my mic cut out for the first 10 minutes of the uncut video, so I don’t know if I can salvage it, maybe. It’s really irritating. My new rode mic is so sensitive, if I plug it in too much it doesn’t record sound at all, if I don’t plug it in all the way it doesn’t record either. So I’m not sure if my mic cord is bad or just finicky. I don’t remember seeing any other Youtubers complain about that issue with this mic, which is why I bought it.
Cruelty-Free Makeup Tag Questions
1. Tell us about your cruelty free journey! Where did you start?
2. How do you feel about cruelty free brands with parent companies that test on animals?
3. What is your main source for researching cruelty free companies?
4. Many people assume being cruelty free is expensive and the products don’t work. Prove them wrong! What is your favourite product that is inexpensive and cruelty free?
5. Name your top cruelty free brands.
6. Are you cruelty free in other aspects of your life?
7. Who are your favourite cruelty free youtubers? Do you watch youtubers who are not cruelty free?
Cruelty-Free Makeup YouTubers
Jen – My Beauty Bunny
Tashina – Logical Harmony
Emily – Emily Wolf Beauty
Liv – Liv Loves Her Makeup
Tori – Biohazardous Beauty
Kath – The FabZilla
Other YouTubers I Watch
Jamie Paige Beauty
Eyes on Allison
Cruelty-free Makeup Look
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
Idun Minerals Nordic Veil Foundation in Jorunn
Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten Powder in Porcelain
Wet n’ Wild The Princess Daiquiries blush
Makeup Geek Celestial highlighter
Urban Decay Cloud 9 Lipstick (this lipstick is only $8.50 at Sephora right now!!!! Buy it while it’s still available!)
Affiliate Links You Can Use
Thanks for shopping through my affiliate links! I make a small commission on purchases tracked through them.
- My Amazon Recommendations
- Makeup Geek
- The RealReal
- Get $25 off your first purchase at The RealReal with my referral link.
Coupon Codes For You
- Get 15% off at Darling Girl with PHYRRA15
- Get 10% off at Emme Diane with code Phyrra10
- Get $10 off your first box of FabFitFun with PHYRRA
- Get 25% off at IshaniBotanicals with phyrra25
- Get 15% off at My Pretty Zombie with myprettyphyrra
- Get 30% off at Ofra with PHYRRA30
- Get 10% off at Sigma with PHYRRA
- Get 5% off at Silk Naturals with phyrra18
In case you don’t know, these are all the coupon codes that I have with brands. Happy shopping!
Cruelty-Free Makeup Tag Video
I hope you enjoy this Cruelty-Free Makeup Tag video! Leave a comment with links to other tags you’d like to see me do.
I wanted to make sure you saw my interview with JenLuvsReviews about cruelty-free! It’s awesome!
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on