Urban Decay has done it again! They’ve released an all new B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray. I’ve only had the new spray for a few days but I’ve been testing it out day and night, and so far I love it! Let me tell you about it.
The Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray is part of the new Fall 2013 line up.
Urban Decay is cruelty-free.
The Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray will be available from UrbanDecay.com starting tomorrow, June 25, 2013.
Urban Decay Says
Just when our high-tech makeup setting sprays were getting a little lonely on the shelf, our product development team had the brilliant idea to create an antioxidant-rich prep spray. In an exclusive partnership with Skindinavia, UD launches B6 Vitami-Infused Coplexion Prep Spray. This scientifically advanced formula contains the first stabilized form of vitamin B6, which absorbs oil, minimizes pores and reduces redness. Spritz it on any time of day to hydrate, prep and soften your skin with vitamins and antioxidants. Use it in the morning to prep and wake up your skin, during the day to refresh your skin (without messing up your makeup), or at nigh tbefore your treatment. Versatile enough for people of all ages and skin types, men included, this energizing formula is great for your skin and it feels amazing. The more you use it, the better the results.
In an 8-week clinical study of B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray:
- * Over 81% of participants had a measurable reduction in oil and surface shine.
- * Over 78% had more radiant skin with less redness and fewer blemishes.
- * A majority of participants had a measurable improvement in pore size.
- * Over 72% had a measurable improvement in their skin’s overall appearance.
My 6 Reasons
- * It contains vitamin B6, which helps to normalize overactive cell-signaling proteins (called cytokines) to help control sebum production.
- * It contains vitamin E, loaded with antioxidants.
- * It contains willow bark, which aids in cell turnover rate.
- * It can be used day or night to hydrate your skin or prep for makeup.
- * It can be used to refresh your face and makeup without taking it off.
- * It reduces redness.
So far, I’ve tried it immediately after I’ve worked out, to cool off my face. My face was red and angry from running out in the 92 degree heat and humidity and I was covered with sweat. I’ve tried it first thing in the morning after I’ve cleansed to prep the skiin before I applied my moisturizer with SPF. It makes it easier to spread my moisturizer when I do this. I’ve tried it during the day to refresh my makeup. I’ve tried it at night after I took off my makeup but before I put on my night time moisturizers.
Every time that I’ve used it, it’s been cooling and soothing on the skin. It hasn’t irritated my skin or clogged my pores. While I can’t say that I’ve seen a reduction in pore size (and really I don’t know anything that makes my pores look smaller other than keeping them cleaned out and unclogged), I can say it works well to soothe my angry face, as well as to help make me wake up.
It comes in the new, super cool dark purple (and soft to the touch) packaging with a bright neon green sprayer. The mister is micro-fine, so it evenly disperses to coat your face without clumping. It feels really, really nice when you apply it.
I absolutely love the Skindinavia sprays for Urban Decay.
Have you tried any of the Urban Decay Setting Sprays? What’s your favorite?
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on