20 Vegan Thanksgiving Side Dishes
Today I wanted to share 20 Vegan Thanksgiving Side Dishes with you. While I am not vegan, I dated a vegan for 5 years. I learned to enjoy a lot of vegan foods. Unfortunately, my health issues, food allergies, and intolerances prevent me from eating that way all the time. Regardless, I thought it would be good to share some vegan Thanksgiving side dishes with you so that you can make any vegans in your family feel welcome at your table.
It’s truly not that difficult to come up with basic vegan Thanksgiving side dishes, but the ones below really elevate your side dishes from basic to delightful! If you’re cooking this year, let me know what you’re making!
Vegan Thanksgiving Side Dishes Recipes
- Crock Pot Stuffing with Wild Rice, Cranberries, and Almonds by Well Plated
- Fall Harvest Salad With Turmeric Dressing by Making Thyme For Health
- Vegan Potato Dauphinoise Gratin by Rhian’s Recipes
- 3-ingredient Honey Mustard Glazed Carrots by Joyful Healthy Eats
- Provencal Roasted Mushrooms by Wholesome Yum
- Easy Skillet Green Beans by Joyful Healthy Eats
- Slow Cooker Ranch Potatoes by What The Fork
- Cranberry Orange Relish by Zesty Olive
- Instant Pot Turmeric Rice Pilaf by Where You Get Your Protein
- Balsamic Roasted Baby Carrots by Cravings Of A Lunatic
- Easy Creamed Vegan Spinach by The Pretty Bee
- Marinated Pumpkin Quinoa and Pomegranate Autumn Salad by Lauren Caris Cooks
- Best Vegan Mashed Potatoes by Minimalist Baker
- Wild Mushroom Gravy by Oh My Veggies
- Poblano Cornbread Stuffing by Love And Lemons
- Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Shallots by Simply Recipes
- Healthy Sweet Potato Casserole by Well Plated
- Vegan Gluten Free Cornbread Muffins by Making Thyme For Healthy
- Baked Vegan Gluten Free Mac And Cheese by Gluten Free Vegan Pantry
- Cranberry Pecan Brussels Sprout Salad by A Virtual Vegan
Anamika @ Supplement Crunch says
Yummy very refreshing….
gloria patterson says
I do something like this — Marinated Pumpkin Quinoa and Pomegranate Autumn Salad
only I use butternut squash. Have never marinated the quash but this is going on my to do list
Ashely Scheller says
Thanks for sharing! I sent this to my sister who is a vegan 😀
Christy Peeples DuBois says
Thank you for these wonderful recipes. Having them all in one place is so helpful. I want to try the skillet green beans and slow cooker ranch potatoes first. I make skillet green beans but it is completely different from the recipe in this list. Thanks again.