Happy Top Ten Tuesday! For this Beauty Top Ten I’m sharing my 10 best red beauty products. All are cruelty free and many are vegan. I stuck to eyeshadows and lip products, skipping nail polish since I rarely wear red nail polish.
10 Best Red Beauty Products
1. Silk Naturals Velvet Matte Lipstick in Red Hot (vegan)
This is a new lipstick that came out for Valentine’s Day and I love the color.
2. Fyrinnae Liquid Matte Lipstick in Vixen (vegan)
Love this blood red! I recommend using a red or blood red lip pencil to line the lips before application.
3. Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Redrum (vegan)
Such a classic, beautiful red. I use OCC NSFW to line my lips before applying Redrum.
4. Sugarpill Love+
This is a beautiful red eyeshadow. I love it on its own or mixed with Poison Plum to make a custom burgundy shade.
5. Darling Girl Hell’s Belles
This is a blue-toned red with strong gold iridescence. It was a color I begged Susan to make and she really made it a stunner!
6. Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Ruby (vegan)
This is a beautiful blue-toned red.
7. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Colour Pencil in Black Dahlia (vegan)
I love this deep blackened red.
8. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Colour Pencil in NSFW (vegan)
This is a classic red.
9. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl
Another stunning red lip color.
10. Inglot AMC Pure Pigment in 81
This is a complex red eyeshadow that turns cranberry, copper, orange and pink shade that you don’t typically see outside of small indie companies.
These are my favorite reds. You can’t go wrong with one of these! If you’re unsure of how to use red eyeshadow, I think Hell’s Belles would be great for the center of the lid and lower lid for a halo eye. You can also use Love + for an unusual smoky eye. 81 is pretty on the lid, especially with Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy.
I swear I’ve been using the OCC Makeup Colour Pencils for just about every lip look I do lately. They’re my favorite lip pencils because they are just so comfortable to wear. I like them on their own or layered with other lip products.
What are your favorite cruelty free reds? How do you like to wear red?[inlinkz_linkup id=499245 mode=1]