Today’s look is a really simple one. I used Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. After applying eyeshadow primer, I used the shade Naked 2 on the lid and crease, blending upwards. I lined my upper lash line with Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. I highlighted under the brows and at the inner corner with Anastasia Brow Duality in Camille (shimmer side).
Pr + purchased by me.
Urban Decay Naked Basics Look
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Naked 2 – lid and crease
- Anastasia Brow Duality Camille – under brows and at inner corner
- Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- tarte Brow Mousse in Rich Brown
- NARS Pro-Prime Light Optimizing Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- Cover FX CC Cream SPF 30 in N Light
- Urban Decay Afterglow Cheek Tint in Quickie
- Silk Naturals Illuminating Powder in Flattery (it’s a vegan perfecting powder)
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder – t-zone
- Too Faced Lip Insurance Lip Primer
- Melt Cosmetics Shady Lady Lipstick
It’s hard to beat a fun, bright lipstick like Shady Lady! I love this color! It’s lasted through lunch and dinner without budging. It’s got a fabulous matte formula.
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on