Happy Friday! Today I’ve got an Urban Decay Blackened Gonzo Tutorial for you. I used Sugarpill Sinnocent false lashes, cut in half, for this look. I love how similar Gonzo is to my Voodoo Blue hair right now.
Pr + purchased by me.
If you like this video, please subscribe and share!
Urban Decay is Leaping Bunny Certified and cruelty free.
Cover FX is vegan and cruelty free.
- Cover FX Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer (vegan)
- Urban Decay Strange (Naked 3) – base shade
- Urban Decay Naked2 (Naked Basics) – crease
- Urban Decay Gonzo (Electric) – lid and lower lid
- Darling Girl Glitter Glue – lid
- Urban Decay Cobra – outer crease, outer lid and outer lower lid (vegan)
- Saucebox Magic – under brows and inner corners of eye
- Urban Decay Super-Saturated Cream liner in Perversion – waterline (vegan)
- Sugarpill Sinnocent False Lashes (vegan)
- It Cosmetics Tightline Mascara
- Mally Evercolor Poreless Face Defender
- Cover FX CC Cream in N Light (vegan)
- Urban Decay Quickie – blush
- Cover FX Moonlight – highlight (vegan)
- Cover FX MintGlaze primer (vegan)
- Nyx Lipstick in Razzle
The UD Super-Saturated Cream liner is awesome. I’ve worn it in the shower and rubbed it, no budging. It doesn’t come off on my contacts. I count that as a success. I really love the golden shimmer in Cobra. I think it looks fantastic with Gonzo.
I haven’t had as much time to play with makeup this past week because I’ve been swamped with work but I keep dreaming of Gonzo, so I knew I had to play with it again. It works beautifully with Cobra and really, I should try it with just a matte black, too. Obsessed much? Yes, yes I am.
Delurk! Say hi!