I hadn’t used OCC Makeup Jubilee in a while, so I broke it out to play with Stila Countless Color Pigment in Light Show. I LOVE the textures of the Countless Color pigments. I can’t rave about them enough. They’re smooth and velvety. They’re very easy to work with and blend with each other.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply Urban Decay Walk of Shame to the browbone. Apply Stila Light Show deep sea blue to the crease and outer corner of the lid.
2. Apply Stila Light Show green to the upper crease.
3. Use Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on the lid, then apply OCC Jubilee to the lid and inner v.
4. Apply Stila Light Show teal blue to the lower lash line.
5. Add Swagger Cosmetics Eye Kandy lashes and Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid eyeliner. Line the lower waterline with Tarina Tarantino Tommy Jet.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
Stila Light Show deep sea blue – crease and outer corner of lid
Stila Light Show green – upper crease
Stila Light Show teal blue – lower lash line
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid
OCC Makeup Jubilee – lid and inner v
Swagger Cosmetics Eye Kandy Lashes
Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner – upper lash line
Tarina Tarantino Tommy Jet liner – lower waterline
Anastasia Hypercolor Brow Powder in Ultra Violet – brows
Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer in Fair
tarte Aqualillies Captivating – blush
tarte Aqualillies Park Ave Princess – contour
tarte Aqualillies champagne – highlighter
Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Muse
What do you think of my blue-green look? I find the Stila Light Show Countless Color Pigment to be extremely versatile and beautiful.
Have you tried the Stila Countless Color Pigments?