Sea Witch Look
Several of you asked if I had details to share on this makeup look I did the other day. I’m calling this a Sea Witch Look, I suppose. I wanted something silvery-blue-green and this is what I came up with. See my new green hair post for details about how I got this hair.
Sea Witch Eyes
- To create my eyes I started with theBalm Put a Lid on It eyeshadow primer.
- I set the eyeshadow primer with Lime Crime Olympia on a fluffy brush.
- I used a fluffy brush to diffuse Marc Jacobs Moment-O through my crease.
- I used a lid brush to pack Lime Crime Saturn onto the lid.
- With a pencil brush, I applied Lime Crime Genesis to the outer lid and outer lower lid.
- I mixed Makeup Geek Code Blue and Mint to Be together on a brush and applied to the lower lid.
- I layered Lime Crime Sea Foam at the inner lid on top of Saturn.
- I lined the upper lashline with Marc Jacobs Blacquer liquid liner then applied JD Glow Nocturnal liquid liner on top.
- I tried to curl my lashes, but they fell. I miss my lash lifts. I then applied Eyeko Lash Alert Mascara.
- I defined my brows with Urban Decay Blackout brows.
Sea Witch Lips
- To create my lips I started with Black Moon Myth all over.
- I patted Slime and Zenith on top of Myth with my finger tips to create a golden green blue shift.
Sea Witch Look
- To create my face I went super simple. I just applied Juvia’s Place Tokyo Shade Stick all over.
- I set it with Fenty Lavender Powder.
- I buffed Melt Honey Blush into my cheeks
- I highlighted with Rituel de Fille the Enchantress.
theBalm Put a Lid on It eyeshadow primer
Lime Crime Prelude Chroma Palette (v)
Marc Jacobs Moment-O!
Makeup Geek Code Blue and Mint to Be
Eyeko Lash Alert Mascara
Urban Decay Blackout Brows (v)(PETA)
v – means vegan
LB – means Leaping Bunny
PETA – means PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies Program
Normally I use a face primer, because I feel that makes my foundation go on more smoothly and last longer. Since I did this makeup look in a hurry (about 15-20 minutes), that’s one of the normal steps that I skipped. My skin doesn’t look as good without it. It felt so good to have some fun color on my eyes and lips.
What do you think of my Sea Witch Look?