Saturday I went to Orlando to see my friend Melissa and do some recon for a blog post 🙂 This is what I wore on Saturday. I wanted to use Saucebox Cosmetics Forbidden Fruits palette, specifically the burgundy shade, to go with my deep red Melt Cosmetics 6six6 lipstick.
Pr + purchased by me.
I wanted a sort of twist on a neutral eye, so I applied a base of Urban Decay Walk of Shame on the browbone and crease. I contoured the eye with Saucebox Cosmetics Forbidden Fruits burgundy (bottom left shade in the palette). I use Urban Decay Midnight Cowgirl on the lid. To highlight I reached for BftE Glistening. I used the Wayne Goss tiny push brush to line the upper lash line with Xtreme Lashes Black Diamond. Then I used Cognac at the outer upper and outer lower lash line.
I also tried OCC’s Skin Primer as eyeshadow primer and it’s not bad! It lasted me about 8 hours before showing wear.
- OCC Makeup Skin Primer (eyeshadow primer)
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
- Urban Decay Midnight Cowgirl – lid
- Saucebox Forbidden Fruits Palette (burgundy) – crease and outer corner of the lid
- BftE Glistening – highlight
- Xtreme Lashes Black Diamond – tightline at upper lash line
- Xtreme Lashes Cognac – outer upper lash line and outer lower lash line
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- OCC Makeup Skin Primer
- Cover FX CC Cream in N Light
- NARS Desire – blush
- NARS Miss Liberty – highlight
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder – t-zone
- Nyx Black Lips Lip Pencil
- Melt Cosmetics 6six6 lipstick
What did you wear this weekend? How do you feel about wearing burgundy? Love it? Hate it? Let me know!
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on