Red Smokey Eyes Tutorial
I filmed this GRWM Red Smokey Eyes Tutorial with Huda Beauty New Nude Palette last Wednesday before Beer Knight. Every other Wednesday my friends and I get together for dinner and drinks. It’s usually around 14 people, but we’ve had upwards of 20. This is the look I wore out last week for that night. I garnered a lot of compliments on it because people loved the red glitter! Many of you told me you loved the look I was wearing in my Cruelty-Free Beauty Brands at Target Haul video, this is it!
Purchased by me.
Red Smokey Eyes Tutorial Video
Share if you love tutorials!
Red Smokey Eyes Makeup
Cozzette C1 Powder
Huda Beauty New Nude Palette
Tarte Burgundy Liquid Liner & Pencil
Marc Jacobs In the Buff pencil – lower waterline
Tarte Stunner highlighter
Laura Geller LashBoss Mascara
Charlotte Tilbury Perfect Brows Legendary Brows
Colour Pop Jet Set Black Brow Pencil
Pixi H20 Skindrink
CoverGirl TruBlend Matte Made Liquid Foundation in Light Porcelain L10
Danessa Myricks Prism FX Lotion
Kevyn Aucoin Neobronzer in Capri Cool Pink
Tarte Stunner highlighter
Black Moon Cosmetics Squid highlighter
CoverGirl Melting Pout Liquid Lipsticks in Gel-mate & Raspberry Gelly
Lemming Lacquer Shake a Poor Sinner’s Hand with swarovski crystal accents.
Shop Your Stash for Similar Shades
- Bare -- creamy vanilla matte
- Love Bite -- deep burgundy wine matte
- Lace -- soft light mauve taupe matte
- Excite -- red glitter
- Gel-mate & Raspberry -- deep burgundy cream
- Stunner -- golden opalescent shimmer
I’ve been really impressed with the Huda Beauty New Nude Palette! While you know I’m not a ‘nudes’ person, I love the mauves, pinks, and red tones in it. I find them very flattering on my complexion. I’ve created 5 different looks so far with it, very pleased. I do need to point out that I absolutely detest the red glitter shade because it’s just glitter. It has no binders to hold it together. If you want to apply it and make it stick to your eyes, you’ll need UD’s All Nighter Spray or a glitter glue or Pixie Epoxy.
This palette also has a cream shadow in it, which I haven’t tried yet. It’s meant to be used as a way to cut the crease. I might try it with a halo eye soon. Have you had your eye on the Huda Beauty New Nude Palette?
Affiliate Links, Codes & Discounts For You
Do you love to shop and save money? Be sure to bookmark my Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales 2018! I update it frequently with new deals as I hear about them during the month of November.
- Beauty By Design Skincare – Get 20% off with PHYRRA20
- Darling Girl Cosmetics – Get 15% off with PHYRRA15
- Emme Diane Skincare – Get 10% off with Phyrra10
- Good Cubed – Get 15% off with PHYRRA
- Ishani Botanicals Skincare – Get 25% off with phyrra25
- L’Bri Skincare
- Lux De Ville – Get $10 off your 1st purchase at Lux De Ville with my referral link
- Makeup Geek – Get 10% off with PHYRRA
- My Pretty Zombie – Get 15% off with myprettyphyrra
- Ofra Cosmetics – Get 30% off with PHYRRA30
- Rev.com – Get $10 off your first order with my referral link
- Saucebox Cosmetics – Get 10% off with PHYRRA
- Sigma Beauty – Get 10% off with PHYRRA
- Silk Naturals – Get 5% off with phyrra18
- The Real Real – Get $25 off your 1st purchase at The RealReal with my referral link
More from my site
Last Updated on