Rainbow Honey June Mini Mystery Bag
I’m excited because my Rainbow Honey June Mini Mystery Bag is here! I wanted to share what I received with you.
Rainbow Honey is cruelty free and vegan.
If you like this video please give it a thumbs up and subscribe!
Here’s what was in my June Mystery Mini Bag.
- Pikake – glitter topper with iridescent shimmer, light and hot pink glitter and a little yellow glitter.
- Rose Macaron – light pink creme base with pink shimmer, yellow and pink larger glitter.
- Ichigo – bright fuchsia jelly with blue and purple iridescent flakes
- Tea Biscuit – Exfoliating Sugar Soap
- Tea Biscuit – cuticle balm
- Nucifera – perfume, reminiscent of the tropics and sitting on the beach
The perfume is ok. I really like the cuticle balms. I keep them in my purse, my studio, my nightstand, and the living room. They’re very helpful for having better looking nails.
Here are some of the items that I’ve received in my previous Mystery bags.
May Nail Polish Colors
- Neon Blossom – flowers and glitter top coat
- Waves – turquoise green with glass flecks and gold
- Petit Four – pastel yellow with turquoise blue and pink
Neon Blossom and Pikake on top of Orly Saturated
$25 + free shipping
$10 + $2.95 shipping
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on