Palette purchased by Aranza. All opinions are her own. Affiliate Links.
I asked my friend Aranza if she would like to create a look with the Paula’s Choice Nude Mattes palette. She came up with a Nude Mattes Daytime tutorial to share with you. You can see my Nude Mattes Review here.
Paula’s Choice Nude Mattes Daytime Tutorial
1) Prime your lids using your favorite eye shadow base. I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
2) Using a fluffy brush, apply Tan (5th color from the left) all over the crease, blend it out well and bring it above the crease.
3) Using a crease brush, apply Chestnut on the crease. Use this color to shape the eye as you would like, here I shaped them in a slight cat-eye shape. Also bring it to the outer ‘v’ for more depth and definition.
4) Highlight the brow bone using either Cream or Beige. I used a mix of both for a more subtle highlight that is closer to my skin tone.
5) Using a flat eye shadow brush, apply Pink Sugar to the lid by using a patting motion. Make sure you only apply to the lid, and leave the outer “v” intact. Once you are happy with the color payoff, go back in with your crease brush and buff away any shimmer that might have gotten to the crease or outer corner.
6) Using a pencil brush, apply Chestnut onto the lower lash line, and then buff it out with Tan so that it creates a well-blended, soft focus effect. Apply Pink Sugar to the inner corner (not photographed here).
7) Using a flat liner brush and Onyx, line the upper liner as close to the lash line as possible, and wing it out slightly, then take a smudging brush (or sponge-tip) and blend it out so that it is soft.
8) Curl your lashes and apply mascara to the top lashes and lower lashes.
And you are done!
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on