I’m sharing my October beauty favorites and disappointing products with you. I know you guys always appreciate when I share products that don’t work for me, so I thought I’d include those with some I’m raving about. Closed captioning will be available shortly for this video.
October Beauty Favorites and Disappointing Products
PR + purchased by me.
If you like this video please share it!
Products Mentioned in Video
- bareMinerals barePRO Powder foundation in Dawn
- Gallany Au Natural blush
- Urban Decay Afterglow Rapture blush
- Makeup Geek Celestial highlighter
- Urban Decay Enigma Eyeshadow Primer
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame Eyeshadow
- Urban Decay Iconic Eyeshadow Brush
- bareMinerals Gen Nude pencil in Borderline
- Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks in Violate & Hex
- bareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor in Slay
- Kat Von D MetalMatte Palette
- Gunas Naomi Handbag
- Flower Beauty Foundation Stick
- Zenmed Complexion Perfector in Fair
- YBF Neutralizing Pressed Powder
- It Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi
What I’m Wearing
Yesterday I had my lash extensions refilled and I had my final microblading touch up. It will take about 2 weeks for this to heal and then I shouldn’t need them touched up for 1 to 2 years. I think they look so good right now, but I can’t wait to see how they heal.
If you’re local to Lutz / Land O’ Lakes / Tampa area, you should come see Thisha at Totally Polished! They’re having their anniversary open house / customer appreciation event on Saturday November 26 from 12 pm to 4 pm. They’re offering 20% off of services, including microblading if you book that day (you don’t have to get it done that day, just make the appointment that day). In addition to microblading and lash extensions, they also do lash and brow tinting, mani and pedis, facials, massage and more. Plus, they sell Skin Deep and Dermalogica products, too.
What were some of your favorites from the month of October? Did you try any products that just didn’t work for you? Let me know below!
More to See
- Best Eyeshadow Palettes for Hooded Eyes
- Cruelty Free Gifts Under $10
- Best Cruelty Free Makeup Brushes for Gifting
- The Beginner’s Guide to Lash Extensions
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on