Today I’ve got a tutorial featuring a ton of new products! It’s called NARS Smokey Divinity Tutorial. I used the NARS NARSissist Smokey Eye Set, Urban Decay Instalure Demi Lashes, Nyx Eyebrow Gel in Black, Kat Von D Studded Lipstick in Gothica, and NARS Blush in Unlawful.
NARS Smokey Divinity Tutorial
I planned this look all around Gothica. I wanted something that would work with it. I realized that NARS Unlawful would be perfect as a blush and the NARSissist Smokey Eye Set would work for my eyes.
Lashes, even demi lashes, are supposed to be great for hooded eyes. These lashes actually were the easiest that I have applied in years. I don’t know if I’m getting better or if it’s the specific shape of these lashes, but I applied them in less than 5 minutes total.
- NARS Pro-Prime Eyeshadow Primer
- NARS Madrague 1 (NARSissist Smokey Eye Set) – base shade
- NARS Via Veneto (NARSissist Smokey Eye Set) – lid, lower lid, waterline
- NARS Mekong (NARSissist Smokey Eye Set) – lid, lower lid
- NARS Bali (NARSissist Smokey Eye Set) – crease
- Inglot 131 (Satin Rainbow) – highlight
- Urban Decay Demi Lashes in Instalure
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Nyx Eyebrow Gel in Black
- Nyx Angel Veil Primer
- MAC Lightscapade
- MAC MSF Natural in Light
- NARS Unlawful – blush
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Skin Conceal in Y0 – under eyes
- e.l.f. HD Undereye Setting Powder – under eyes
- Kat Von D Studded Lipstick in Gothica
If you like this tutorial please give it a thumbs up, share and subscribe!
The moment Dave saw my look he said it reminded him of a game he plays called Divinity Original Sin. I guess there’s a Sweet Almond look in game and the colors I’m wearing are reminiscent of it.
These are not colors I normally wear, but I love how the look turned out. I’m really glad that I picked up Gothica, because it’s quite unique in my collection. The NARSissist Smokey Eye Set shades worked together nicely and I’m happy with my eyeshadow.
I need to lighten my roots and dye them so bad! The rest of my hair color is going strong. Pravana Vivid Violet is pretty amazing.
I have a plumber coming to see me today about my bathroom. I have pipes on the wall that need to be capped, sink fixtures installed and a pipe to connect from the bottom of the sink to the outside. Once that is all done, I can hang the cabinets on the wall and then share my Before and After Pictures.
How are you doing? Would you wear this look? What do you think of Gothica?
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on