I’ve been swamped with work this week but I wanted to share the Makeup Show Orlando Part 1 with you. Friday night was the blogger preview, so I got to see many friends and hang out. Above, left to right – Su, me, Sarah, Elessa, Treisha, and Cristina. When I first got there Friday night I went to see Maria, Brittany, Alyssa, Mina, Nidia, and Kari. We helped to set up the Cult Nails Booth.
Pr + purchased by me.
The Makeup Show Orlando Part 1
Don’t you just love Brittany’s red hair? I love it, but I kinda want to dye her burgundy!
We got to listen to James Vincent (whom I adore!!!) talk about the brands and the products at the show. I love learning tips and tricks from James. Did you catch my interview with him? You don’t want to miss it!
We went from the blogger preview to the blogger dinner.
We received a lot of nice things in our Blogger Preview bag, but I purchased a lot of things as well. I picked up Cinema Secrets brush cleanser, which makes your brushes smell like Vanilla! I purchased the Ofra bright mattes palette and the orange liquid lipstick.
I purchased yet another bottle of Cult Nails Nevermore and a new bottle of Hypnotize Me. I purchased OMG SO MUCH NARS – Dragon Girl lip pencil, Adult Content blush palette, eye paints in Iskandar and Intergalactic and Black Valley and the candle they make because Ray loved it. I picked up a Mehrom foundation to try. I was supposedly matched to L3 (not the palest shade!!!) so we’ll see if it’s a real match under daylight. I bought OCC Dope eyeshadow, a new SPF 30 moisturizer by Nurturing Force, an Ellis Faas silver eyeshadow, 2 tubes of Embroylisse, another Z-Palette, and more!
My outfit Friday
- tokidoki Beat Electric Tee
- fuchsia jean shorts (here’s a similar style on deep discount)
- bright turquoise crocs a-leigh mini wedges
- tokidoki necklace from Emikoshop
- PopSugar Jacket
I don’t remember what makeup I was wearing except for
- Cover FX CC Cream in N Light
- Illamasqua Skin Base Lift in White Light
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
- Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer SPF 15
- OCC Lip Tar Pencil in Nylon
- Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- NARS Brow Perfector in Suriname
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo
I can’t remember my blush or my eyeshadow. Oops!
What did you do Friday night?
More from my site
Last Updated on