I wanted to share the Makeup Show NYC makeup haul that I made with you. In this video I talk a little about my trip, share my purchases and some photos from the trip. I had a great time in New York with Brittany (Clumps of Mascara). It’s a rarity for me to be able to travel with someone who is low key like I am. I was very happy to get to see my friends Naomi and Eugenia, as well as to meet Brittany’s friends. If you find yourself in NYC, I highly recommend checking out the Highline in Manhattan. It’s really cool.
The Makeup Show NYC Makeup Haul
All products except OCC New York Groove purchased by me.
Me and Brittany.
Me with Eugenia Weston of Senna Cosmetics. She’s the original Brow Master.
Ash and me! Follow lipstickittty on Instagram, she’s a sweety!
The very talented James Vincent, makeup artist, educator, and more!
Eugenia (Genia Be Me), Brittany and me.
The coolest Throne of Lipsticks by the incomparable Kat Von D.
If you like this video give it a thumbs up and share!
- Violet Voss Drenched Metals Palette (currently sold out)
- Natasha Denona Purples and Blues Palette
- Senna Cosmetics 4 Decades of Beauty
- Magnola Makeup Twinkle
- Mehron Rose, Lavender, Mixing Liquid
- Besame Brightening Vanilla Powder
- Glamorous Chicks Cosmetics
- OCC New York Groove
What is your favorite item that I hauled?
More to See
- Urban Decay Wende’s Favorites Vice Lipsticks
- The Best of Kat Von D Beauty
- 10 Life Changing Beauty Hacks You Need To Know
- Best Gothic Makeup Brands
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on