JD Glow Prismatic Look
It’s no secret I love indies. I put together this JD Glow Prismatic look with almost all indie products. I chose from among my favorite greens to compliment my new green hair. If you’re a green makeup lover, this post is definitely for you!
About JD Glow
JD Glow is an amazing indie beauty brand located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. They are 100% cruelty-free and many products are vegan. They are also a black owned beauty brand.
About Haus Laboratories
Haus Laboratories is owned by Lady Gaga and is a vegan and cruelty-free beauty brand. They’re sold on Amazon.
JD Glow Prismatic, Sea Weed, Spectra Look
To create my eyes
- I started with my Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden base.
- I applied a layer of Haus Laboratories Dynasty on the lid and lower lid and blended gently through the crease.
- I patted JD Glow Prismatic on the inner half of the lid.
- I patted JD Glow See Weed on the outer half of the lid.
- I used a tiny fluffy crease brush to blend a bit of Makeup Geek Mint to Be through the crease as my transition shade.
- I created 3 tiny dots with JD Glow Spectra Liquid Gel Liner under the eyebrows.
- I finished off with some Eyeko Lash Alert Mascara.
JD Glow Prismatic Look
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
Haus Laboratories Dynasty
JD Glow Prismatic
JD Glow See Weed
JD Glow Spectra Liquid Gel Liner
(PR) Makeup Geek Mint to Be
Eyeko Lash Alert Mascara
Milk Makeup Cyper Brow Gel
(PR) Urban Decay Blackout Ink Stain
I loved putting together this JD Glow Prismatic Look. I adore how all of these greens look together.
I wore Julep 5-in-1 Cushion in Alabaster today. I haven’t worn this in a long time and I forgot how nice it looks. It’s so easy to apply because it comes in a pen cushion format.
Kiko Milani Blush in Tuscan Iris is also a new blush for me. It’s super glowy and pretty. It’s also on sale right now.
To complete my green look I had to use Black Moon Glow Worm Moonlighter. It gives such a beautiful ethereal otherworldly glow.
Haus Dynasty is such a stunning multi-dimensional green. I am so glad I picked it up on Prime Day. It’s beautiful as a base for this look, as well as on its own as liner along the lower lid. I’m so happy to have this in my arsenal.
Makeup Geek Mint to Be is my go-to green transition shade now. It works perfectly create a softer green through the crease on my hooded eyes.
What do you think of my JD Glow Prismatic Look?