I did a simple Fyrinnae Because Cats Look yesterday and I wanted to share it with you. I also did my makeup differently than I normally do. I’m not sure if I like it, but it’s good to try new things.
Pr + purchased by me.
Fyrinnae Because Cats Look
- OCC Makeup Skin Primer
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – cat eye shape
- Fyrinnae Because Cats- on top of Pixie Epoxy
- Urban Decay Ether 24/7 liner – outer lower lash line
- Tarte Onyx liner – upper waterline
- Inglot HD powder in 42 – all over eye area
- Anastasia Highlighter Duo in Camille – under brows and at inner corner of eye
- tarte brow pencil in Rich Brown
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- OCC Makeup Skin Primer
- OCC Makeup Skin Conceal in R0 – on my problem areas
- Inglot HD powder in 42 – dusted all over
- NARS Desire – blush
- NARS Albatross – highlighter
- NARS Never Say Never Velvet Matte Lip pencil
I started by applying OCC Skin Primer to my face and eyes with my finger tips. Then I went back over it with a brush to make sure it was applied evenly. I used OCC Skin Conceal in RO on the problem areas of my face – under the eyes, the nose, the chin, around the eyebrows and the forehead (basically my T zone). I applied a tiny bit of NARS Desire blush, placing the blush back and up higher than I normally do. I set my face all over with the Inglot HD powder in 42. Then I hghlighted a bit with NARS Albatross. I filled in my brows very lightly with tarte High Definition Brow Pencil in Rich Brown.
Then I moved on to do my eyes. I applied Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy in a cat eye shape. I followed up with Because Cats. I added a bit of Urban Decay Ether 24/7 liner to the outer lower lash line. I curled my lashes and used Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara applied with my metal lash comb. I lined the upper waterline with Tarte Onyx liner. I highlighted at the inner corner and under the brows with Anastasia Brow Duality in Camille.
I finished off my lips with NARS Never Say Never Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
The reason I’m not sure if I like this technique or not is that it just feels so weird only covering my problem zones with concealer and not foundation. However, in pictures and in my Fyrinnae Winter 2013 Collection Review video I think my skin looks fantastic. I’m definitely a fan of the blush placement because I used so little and placed it so far back that anything more towards my nose is my natural flush that wasn’t covered by the concealer.
What do you think of this different way to apply makeup?
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on