Happy Caturday! Today I’m bringing you my favorite cruelty free Spring lipsticks. My friend Miranda from Slashed Beauty and I collaborated to share our picks.
Favorite Cruelty Free Spring Lipsticks
PR + purchased by me.
If you like this video give it a thumbs up and share!
- Bite Beauty Moscato goes well with Urban Decay Anarchy, Bittersweet or Firebird
- Too Faced Pitch Perfect goes well with OCC Hoochie or Urban Decay Bittersweet
- Urban Decay Menace goes well with Urban Decay Anarchy or OCC Anime
- Tarte Adorbs goes well with OCC Anime
- Tarte Yaassss goes well with Colour Pop Brills
- Urban Decay Tilt goes well with Urban Decay Bang
- OCC Rime goes well with OCC Pool Boy or Colour Pop Petit Four
- Tarte Namaste goes well with Urban Decay Native
- Notoriously Morbid Oleander goes well with Urban Decay Obsessed
- Colour Pop Marshmallow goes well with Colour Pop Marshmallow
- Too Faced Unicorn Tears goes well with Colour Pop Brills
What I’m Wearing
- Bunny Paige Spiked Micro Heart in Aurora
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Corrector Mint
- Custom BB Cream (see how to make it here)
- Cover FX Liquid Foundation in N0 (lots of stress makes my skin suck. seriously)
- Makeup Geek Love Triangle – contour
- Too Faced Sparkling Bellini – blush
- Urban Decay Aura – highlight
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Finishing Powder
- Kat Von D Color Correcting Primer in Fair on left eye, Too Faced Shadow Insurance on right eye
- Kat Von D Shade+Light Quad in Smoke
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy + Snowflake Waltz – inner lid
- Glossier Boy Brow in Black
- Urban Decay Firebird Pencil – lips
- Bite Beauty Moscato – lips
I love how the brighter shades really work for Spring and Summer. I’m currently rotating through Moscato, Pitch Perfect and Menace. I do love the gold in Oleander once you blot it down, it’s similar to Rime in that respect. Marshmallow is such a fun shade, too.
Which shades are your favorite for Spring?
More to See