Many of you requested that I do a tutorial for my Maleficent look, so I put one together. I used Evil Shades, Fyrinnae and Sugarpill.
Prime the eyes with tarte Clean Slate 360° Creaseless 12-Hr Smoothing Eye Primer.
How to achieve the look:
- Pat Fyrinnae Jade Ghost on the lid.
- With a fluffy brush, apply Evil Shades Nightshade widely in the crease.
- Apply Sugarpill Poison Plum in the lower crease, outer v and along the lower lash line.
- Use a damp brush to apply Fyrinnae Mystical Hedgehog to the lower crease, outer corner of the lid, outer v and lower lash line.
- Line the upper lash line and lower waterline with gel liner, giving it a cat eye shape.
- Add mascara, highlight under the eyebrows and at the inner corner with Sugarpill Lumi.
- tarte Clean Slate 360° Creaseless 12-Hr Smoothing Eye Primer
- Fyrinnae Jade Ghost (pressed) – lid
- Evil Shades Nightshade – widely in crease
- Sugarpill Poison Plum – lower crease, outer v and lower lash line
- Fyrinnae Mystical Hedgehog – lower crease, outer v, lower lash line, outer corner of lid
- Sugarpill Lumi – to highlight under brows and at inner corner of eye
- MAC Blacktrack gel liner – upper lash line and lower waterline
- Essence multi-action mascara
- Milani total Lash cover mascara
- Sugarpill Poison Plum – to define brows
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
- Addiction NV rehab bronzer souffle – contour
- Illamasqua cream blush in Crush – blush
- Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in .5
- Too Faced Candlelight duo – highlight
- Nyx lip pencil in Purple Rain – to line
- OCC lip tar in Clear – to prime
- OCC Lip Tar in Black Dahlia
Hope you like my Maleficent Tutorial!
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.
More from my site
Last Updated on