Cruelty-free Drugstore Alternatives to Wet n’ Wild Beauty
Today I’m sharing my Cruelty-free Drugstore Alternatives to Wet n’ Wild Beauty with you. All of these brands are cruelty-free, and several of them are Leaping Bunny Certified Makeup Brands. Wet n’ Wild has not responded to my questions about their supposed pilot program. Watsons said ‘it’s classified’ and they can’t talk about it. After the lying from Wet n’ Wild on whether or not they were selling in China, it’s hard to believe anything they say, so I don’t trust them and will not buy from them. That’s why I wanted to share Cover Girl, Nyx, Flower Beauty, Physicians Formula and more with you!
Cruelty-free Drugstore Alternatives to Wet n’ Wild Beauty Video
Please share if you find helpful!
Cruelty-free Drugstore Brands
- Cover Girl (LB) – Ulta, Walmart, Target, Amazon, CoverGirl.com, Drugstores, Grocery Stores
- BH Cosmetics (LB) – Ulta, BH Cosmetics, Amazon
- Nyx Cosmetics – Ulta, Nyx Cosmetics, Target, Amazon, Drugstores
- Burt’s Bees (LB) – Ulta, Target, Amazon, Drugstores, Grocery Stores
- Gabriel Cosmetics (LB) – Gabriel Cosmetics, Target, Amazon, Whole Foods
- Physicians Formula – Ulta, Target, Amazon, Drugstores, Grocery Stores
- Ulta Beauty Collection – Ulta
- Pixi Beauty – Pixi Beauty, Target, Amazon, Drugstores
- Flower Beauty – Ulta, Flower Beauty, Walmart
- Milani Cosmetics – Ulta, Milani Cosmetics, Target, Amazon, Drugstores
- e.l.f. Cosmetics – Ulta, Target, E.l.f. Cosmetics, Amazon, Drugstores
- Pacifica Beauty – Ulta, Target, Pacifica Beauty, Amazon
- Manic Panic – Ulta, Target, Manic Panic, Amazon (not 100% vegan, they have carmine in a few products)
LB – denotes Leaping Bunny Certification
Why do you doubt Wet n’ Wild?
I have reached out to Wet n’ Wild Beauty via email, Facebook messenger, Twitter, Twitter DMs, Instagram, Instagram DMs, just about every way I can think of to try and get a response from Wet n’ Wild Beauty. Their response is silence, nothing. To me, that silence is damning.
I heard from Watson’s, the company that they are selling in. Watson’s claims that the pilot program is classified. I am skeptical of this claim because the only other pilot program I know of is the Leaping Bunny / Cruelty-Free International Pilot Program, which you can find several articles about in the news. That’s how you know it’s real. I have seen no evidence to support that Wet n’ Wild Beauty is part of any pilot program.
Combine the lack of evidence of a pilot program with the fact that Wet n’ Wild Beauty claimed loudly that they were cruelty-free and not selling in China for a long time. Then they decided to say, oh wait, we’re selling in China, but it’s cruelty-free. And then not provide evidence to back this up? Nope, I don’t believe them.
Trusted Cruelty-Free Resources
- Leaping Bunny
- My Beauty Bunny
- Vegan Makeup Share
- Logical Harmony
- Emily Wolf Beauty
- Humane Society International
- Cruelty-free International
- Cruelty-free Kitty
Want to learn more about cruelty-free drugstore beauty? Check out my cruelty-free drugstore brands roundup!
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on