Today I’ve got my Colour Pop Shameless Tutorial for you. You can really substitute any color for Shameless (which is an awesome deep green), but it seemed like the perfect dark color for this time of year.
Colour Pop Shameless Tutorial
1. Start by applying eyeshadow primer. Apply Silk Naturals Crumpet as the base shade.
2. Blend Silk Naturals Noble into the crease.
3. Tap Colour Pop Summer Lovin’ onto the lid and inner corner.
4. Line the upper and lower lash line with Urban Decay Perversion gel liner.
5. Smudge Colour Pop Shameless into Perversion gel liner along the upper and lower lash line.
6. Line the waterline with Perversion gel liner.
7. Add mascara. Highlight under the brows and at the inner corner with Darling Girl the Tragic Death of Mr. Stay Puft.
Ofra Cosmetics Eye Gel Primer
Silk Naturals Crumpet – base shade (vegan)
Silk Naturals Noble – crease (vegan)
Colour Pop Summer Lovin – lid
Urban Decay Perversion Gel Liner – upper and lower lashline, waterline
Colour Pop Shameless – smudged into Perversion, all around the eyes
Darling Girl Tragic Death of Mr. Stay Puft – highlight
Silk Naturals Brow Cream in Soft Black (vegan)
Urban Decay Subversion Mascara Primer
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Cover FX CC Cream in N Xtra Light (vegan)
Tarte Mirage – blush
OCC Coluor Pencil in Black Dahlia (vegan)
OCC Lip Tar in Black Metal Dahlia (vegan)
What dark eyeshadow shades are you wearing right now?