Hi there! I’m happy to share this awesome Cleopatra Makeup tutorial with you. It’s from Inglot Cosmetics. I like this one so much I will be trying to recreate it myself!
Inglot Cosmetics is cruelty free. Their products are available from InglotUSA.com, Macys.com, and Beautylish.com.
Inglot Products Used
- Freedom System Eyeshadows 338, 345, 473, 155
- Gel Liners 77, 95
- Blush 30
- Pressed Powder 30
- Lipliner 67
- Lipstick 404
- Start by priming your eyes with eyeshadow primer. You know this is a must if you have oily lids. It also helps your eyeshadow to be more vibrant and last all night while you’re at that Halloween party.
- Apply a 155 (metallic gold) to the lid.
- Use 345 (matte aqua) to the crease, blending up onto the browbone.
- Blend 473 (turquoise shimmer) into the outer v, blending upwards.
- Define the crease with 338 (dark teal blue matte), blending upwards. 338 and 473 should create a gradient on top of 345.
- Line the upper lash line with Gel 77 (black matte), winging it out. Create a second lower wing, leaving space between the two. Make the tips of the wings meet. Fill in the center space with Gel 95 (gold)
- Contour the cheeks with Pressed Powder 30 (suntan gold type shade).
- Add a bit of Blush 30 (peachy pink matte) to the apples of your cheeks.
- Add mascara, or false lashes if you want extra glamour.
- Line your lips with Lipliner 67 (nude pink).
- Apply Lipstick 404 (matte nude).
Have you ever worn a Cleopatra costume? I’ve never done it but I definitely want to do it!
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on