What did you buy during Black Friday / Cyber Monday?
Nouveau Cheap – Nordstrom keeps adding new holiday beauty gift sets to their website and I’m trying my best to keep up with all of them! Here are my picks for great gifts on any budget.
Phyrra – I’ve fallen in love with the new Makeup Geek Porcelain Highlighters. They have the perfect sheen I’ve been dreaming of!
Prime Beauty – found 10 fabulous beauty stocking stuffers for under $25. Read her list now!
we heart this – checks out a trio of skincare products that help you say bye-bye to flaws, including the most lush makeup remover EVER made!
Beautygeeks – is giving away two party-friendly sleek Roots evening wallets that fit phone, lipstick, powder and ID, and leave hands free for cradling a bevvy and a snack and shaking hands. Open to Canada/USA!
Blushing Noir – You haven’t reached diva beauty status until you’ve owned ALL of the MAC x Mariah Carey Collection. THIS BLUSH wasn’t something I thought I’d love…. but now that I’m wearing it every single day IDK how I did without!
Clumps of Mascara – For years and years I denied the power of this gorgeous blush. And now I can’t get enough of it.
EauMG – I have a holiday gift guide for those appreciate naturally beautiful beauty products. Here’s my 2016 Gift Guide for Natural Beauties.
fanserviced-b – Cult Beauty’s winter 2016 gift with purchase Goody Bag blew me away. It’s gone now, but check out what they sent and prepare to drop some pounds (they’re in the UK) to snatch up the next one.
Gouldylox – I can’t believe a few products made such a difference in how my skin looks. You know all about Bravon and Pixi, right? This kind of skin-magic doesn’t just happen every day!
My Beauty Bunny – Dreams DO come true! I was invited to Vancouver for the LUSH Prize Awards Ceremony and to tour their factory. Check out all the details of my amazing adventure here!
My Newest Addiction – Mascara is one of Laura’s favorite things to try in the beauty world. This week she shared her thoughts on L’Oreal Voluminous Feline mascara.
(Wondering what the Lipstick League is? Find out here.)
Nouveau Cheap is Currently Craving: Make Up For Ever Pro Light Fusion Highlighter in Golden Pink at Sephora. I recently saw this in person for the first time, and now I can’t stop thinking about it. Photos do not do it justice!
Question of the Week: Spill it! What beauty products did you buy during Black Friday and/or Cyber Monday?
Answer: I shopped a lot, mostly indie!
- Colour Pop – Puppy Love & Cat Nap, Fast Lane gel, best O gel & liner, Love line set
- Octopus Ring
- My Pretty Zombie – Reticulum and The Vapors lipsticks, 5 eyeshadows Lulu cupcake, grimdeva, violet bites, gangrenous, quinsy
- Shopbop – Lacey Ryan Jet Choker Necklace
- Notoriously Morbid – Upside Down Set w/ coupon, Curds & Whey, My Souls on Fire, Sally’s Song, Stormborn, Night Divine, Crybaby
- Glossier – terry headband, milky jelly cleanser, coconut balm dotcom, moisturizing moon mask, mega greens galaxy pack,
- Geek Chic – Perfectly Normal Human Worm Baby, Krampus, Princess in Distress, Tube of Power Up Primer, Always Spring, Boop
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Warm Alabaster foundation stick, Eyeshadows in – Belize, Plum Smoke, Icy, Custard, Truffle Glitter, Chiffon, Chocolate Crumble, Custom, Blushing, Blazing
- Giving Glitter – A #Selfiekit makeup bag
- Paula’s Choice – 2% BHA exfoliant, Calm Redness Relief Moisturizer, Skin Recovery Moisturizer, PC4MEN Nighttime repair, spf 30
- Ofra – Tuscany and Napa Valley
- Erin Condren – Wicked Fun planner
- YRU Sothing Sista, platform moto boot – forgot to mention these!
You May Also Enjoy
Last Updated on