- Leaping Bunny Certified
- Non-Cruelty Free Parent Company
FIND AT >
- BRAND SITE
VIKE Beauty is Cruelty-free
Is VIKE Beauty cruelty-free? Yes! Does VIKE Beauty test on animals? No! VIKE Beauty is a cruelty-free beauty company.
Created by CEW winning beauty bloggers, VIKE beauty was born in 2019. “A world where passion and innovation collide to remove boundaries.” Creating VIKE has been a dream for us and we can’t wait to keep bringing innovation and incredible ingredients into the market.
VIKE launched at IPSY LIVE in NYC.
We have created the first makeup remover SPRAY that you can directly spray on your face. Yes, spray! No more tugging, pulling on the skin. You simply spray all over your skin, watch it melt down, massage and then rinse with water. Safe to spray on closed eyes and lips. It melts your makeup. No more wipes! Wipes are so bad for the environment where our bottle is recyclable.
1. Is Vike Beauty cruelty free?
2. Are the ingredients, products, or finished products tested on animals by the company, a parent company, a third party or an affiliate company?
3. Do you have documents from your ingredient suppliers to show that they are not testing on animals for your brand or any other brand?
Yes, I have my lab (located in Florida) which sends me a letter that said no animal testing was done. Our formula is made in the USA.
4. Are the products sold in any markets where animal testing is required by local law and regulations (China, etc)?
5. Are the products vegetarian? (no animals killed for the products – i.e. some forms of collagen, squalane, etc.)
Yes. Nothing in our formula includes any animal.
6. Are the products vegan? (i.e. product ingredients that come from animals like lanolin, honey, milk, etc. – being vegan is NOT necessary for my blog, but a bonus for my vegan readers)
Yes. I have an email from my Lab stating we are vegan.
7. Is your company certified by Leaping Bunny? It’s free to become Leaping Bunny certified, plus they promote you to over 10 million people.
We have started this process and been in contact with the representatives.