Today I’m thrilled to be bringing you part 3 of my holiday look with Mickey! It’s a Glam Glitter Cut Crease Winged Liner Tutorial for hooded eyes. He shows you how to perfectly shade and cut a crease with two analogous eyeshadows. We used the Morphe KathleenLights palette, which unfortunately is no longer available, so I do have Makeup Geek color substitutions for you.
Glam Glitter Cut Crease Winged Liner Tutorial
Pr + Purchased by me.
Glitter Cut Crease Winged Liner
Complexion and Complete Look
Glam Tutorial Video
Please share this video if you found it helpful!
What I’m Wearing
- Urban Decay Enigma Primer Potion
- Morphe KathleenLights Vanilla matte (try Makeup Geek Vanilla Bean) – lashline
- Morphe KathleenLights Vanilla shimmer (try Makeup Geek Shimma Shimma) – inner corner
- Morphe KathleenLights Warm Peachy Brown matte (try Makeup Geek Creme Brulee) – crease
- Morphe KathleenLights Orange Toned brown matte (try Makeup Geek Sidekick)- outer crease, lower lid
- Urban Decay Liquid Moondust in Chem Trail
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
- Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer in L1 and L3
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Foundation Stick in Warm Alabaster
- NARS Olympia
- Aromaleigh Heloderma Suspectum
- RCMA No Color Powder
- Rituel de Fille Ghost Light
- Makeup Geek Celestial
- Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Hex
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Troublemaker (LE, matte oxblood)(try NARS Train Bleu for a similar shade)
- Urban Decay Liquid Moondust in Recharged
Who says you can’t have glitter on your eyes and your lips? I really love how the entire look came together. As usual, I’m blown away by Mickey’s talent. Are you following him on Instagram? You should be! I think his entire finished look is amazing.
I know that when I went back to edit his video, it was really helpful to me to study how he placed the eyeshadows to create the cut crease. I also found it helpful to watch how he blended things out. He’s teaching me so much! I hope you enjoyed this video!
What do you think of the finished look?
More to See