Today I wanted to share some Summer Hair Care Tips with you. This is what I’m doing with my hair this summer. No, I won’t be showing you how silly I look in my Disney Safari wide brimmed hat.
Summer Hair Care Tips
If you like this video please subscribe and share!
The products that I’m currently using. I’m testing out Overtone’s line and will be writing a review about it. It’s really cool because it’s a moisturizing mask that deposits color.
- Wide Brimmed Hat
- Marco Pelusi Color Anti-Frizz Leave-in Conditioner (press sample)
- Bamboo Color Care UV+ Fade Proof Fluide
- Cocoa Pink Princess Poo
- Marc Anthony Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Shampoo (press sample)
- Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo
- Batiste Dry Shampoo
- Malibu Wellness C Un Do Goo Clarifying Shampoo (vegan, sulfate free, sodium chloride free)
- Cocoa Pink Argan Therapy Creme
- Pureology Strength Conditioner
- Phyrra’s Pretty Little Elixir Vegan Hair Masque (my product)
- Overtone Extreme Purple Weekly Treatment (press sample)
- Living Proof Prime Style Extender
- Living Proof Straight
- Beyond the Zone Turn the Heat Up
- Batiste XXL Plumping Powder
- Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Volume Shine Hairspray
How are you treating your hair this summer? Do you have any hair care tips to share? Let me know below!