Urban Decay Naked Heat Scorched Tutorial
I wanted to create an Urban Decay Naked Heat Scorched Tutorial to share with you. I used the Urban Decay single Relish in this tutorial because I love a good red matte and it really works with the Naked Heat palette colors. As always, my tutorials are hooded eye friendly.
PR + purchased by me.
What I’m Wearing
Tarte Lid Lock Eye Primer in Buffed
UD Sauced (Naked Heat Palette) – transition & lower lid
UD Chaser (Naked Heat Palette)- inner lower lid
UD Relish – outer lower lid, outer lid, outer crease
UD Scorched (Naked Heat Palette) – lid
Nyx Epic black liner – upper lash line
UD Ashes (Naked Heat Palette) – outer v
UD Ember (Naked Heat Palette) – outer v
UD Ounce (Naked Heat Palette) – highlight
UD 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil in Walk of Shame – lower waterline
UD 24/7 Eye Pencil in Alkaline – outer lower lash line
Wunderbrow in Jet Black – brows
Pur No Filter primer
Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten foundation in Porcelain
Milani Dewy spray
Anastasia Blank and Kash (Pool Party) – blush
Urban Decay Score – blush (layered on top of Blank and Kash)
Laura Geller illuminating stick in Diamond Dust
Laura Geller illuminator in Diamond Dust
UD Deep pencil
UD Alice lipstick (LE, discontinued)
Naked Heat Scorched Tutorial
- After applying eyeshadow primer, use a big fluffy brush to apply Sauced to the crease and outer 2/3 of the lower lid as a transition shade.
- Blend Relish onto the outer lid, outer crease, and outer lower lid.
- Pat Scorched onto the lid and line the upper lash line with black liner.
- Define the outer v with Ashes.
- Deepen the outer V with Ember. Blend the crease in little circles to smooth everything out. Use Chaser to blend out any rough edges.
- Line the lower waterline with Walk of Shame pencil. Add a tiny bit of Alkaline pencil to the outer lower lash line. Highlight under the brow and at the inner corner with Ounce.
Shop Your Stash for Similar Shades
- Sauced – soft terra-cotta matte
- Relish – true red matte
- Scorched – metallic deep red with gold micro-shimmer
- Ashes – deep reddish-brown matte
- Ember – deep metallic copper-burgundy
- Chaser – light nude matte
- Alkaline – deep burgundy wine matte
- Ounce – ivory shimmer
Be sure you check out my Urban Decay Naked Heat Collection First Impressions.
More Hooded Eye Eyeshadow Tutorials
- Urban Decay Fireball Tutorial
- Urban Decay Basquiat Brights Tutorial
- Urban Decay Everyday Cool Neutrals Tutorial
- Urban Decay Midnight Blast Tutorial
- Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Tutorial