I wanted to share this tutorial that I created for you with the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette and the Geek Chic Newb collection.
PR + purchased by me.
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette Tutorial
I also show you how you can use Faint, in a pinch, to fill in brows. I think it looks pretty natural.
Below are the individual steps and their instructions.
First start by applying Urban Decay Walk of Shame from the lashline to eyebrows.
Apply Naked 2 to lid, lower lid and crease, blending upwards.
Apply Faint to the outer V.
Tightline the upper lash line with Crave, thickening the liner at the outer lid.
Apply Geek Chic Newb to the inner lid, blending with Naked 2.
Highlight under the brows with Venus.
Apply mascara. Line the lower waterline with Midnight Cowboy 24/7 eyeliner pencil.
- Cover FX Anti-Age Smoothing Primer
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame (Naked Basics) – browbone to lash line
- Urban Decay Naked 2 (Naked Basics) – Lid and crease, blended upwards, along outer lower lid (lightly)
- Urban Decay Faint (Naked Basics) – outer v
- Urban Decay Crave (Naked Basics) – tightlined at the upper lash line, slightly thickened at the outer corner, blended into the outer v
- Urban Decay Venus (Naked Basics) – highlight under the brows
- Geek Chic Cosmetics Newb – inner lid
- It Cosmetics Tightline Mascara Primer
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Urban Decay 24/7 Midnight Cowboy Pencil – lower waterline
- Urban Decay Faint (Naked Basics) – to fill in brows
- Nyx Pore Filler
- Silk Naturals Flattery Illuminating Powder
- BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème in Shell
- e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set
- Geek Chic Newb – blush
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Obsessed
- Geek Chic Newb – lipstick
I’m going to try applying the BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme a few different ways. I didn’t like how it looked on my skin. It was heavy and streaky and hard to blend out. I used the e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set to try and make it spread better. The shade Shell is a pretty good match, maybe a touch yellow on me. I just don’t find the formula easy to work with, so I may return it.
I hope you enjoyed seeing this Naked Basics palette tutorial with a little Geek Chic Newb thrown in. You can see the Newb Necessities collection here. You already know that I love the Naked Basics palette, but it’s listed in my favorite travel beauty products. It’s just so useful!
What do you think of the BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme foundation? Let me know!