Happy Makeup Wars Monday! This Monday we’ve banded together to share our love for the Too Faced Cat Eyes palette, which is my favorite of the 3 newest palettes – Country, Rock n’ Roll and the Cat Eyes. I’ve got a tutorial for you today that I’ve called Jungle Love. It’s pretty and purple!
The Kat Von D Studded Kiss lipsticks all seem to need a lip liner and lip brush for application.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Too Faced Meow (Cat Eyes) – base shade
- Too Faced Perfect Black Orchid – lid and cat eye shape
- Too Faced White Lie – lower lid
- Too Faced Jungle Love (Cat Eyes) – lid and cat eye shape, lower lid
- Too Faced Pussy Cat (Cat Eyes) – crease and lower lid
- Too Faced Purr (Cat Eyes) – to highlight
- NARS Black Valley – waterline, inner cat eye shape
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Urban Decay Fast Easy Sexy Demi Lashes in Instaflare
- Nyx Eyebrow Gel in Black
- Nyx Angel Veil Primer
- Performance Colors Foundation in Snowie – under eyes, on forehead
- Makeup Geek Secret Admirer – blush
- NARS Contour blush in Olympia – contour
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – highlighter
- Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Pencil in Obsessed
- Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Lullabye
Please comment, share and subscribe!
I hope you love my purple Jungle Love tutorial with the Too Faced Cat Eyes palette. I really love how it turned out. I was pleasantly surprised with how nice the softer purple, Pussy Cat, looked in the crease. I need to try a dark eye like this with blue next, as I’ve now received several requests for one. You can check out my Cat Eyes Palette Review.
Don’t forget to check out the rest of the looks and tutorials from the other Makeup Wars bloggers!
How was your weekend? Did you have fun? Our friends had a pool party, so we split our time between finishing up the stuff around the house and the party. I ended up losing about 1/3 of the nail on my big toe because one of my friends accidentally stepped on my bare foot. Ouch. I’m not looking forward to waiting for it to grow back.