About Phyrra Beauty for the Bold
Hi, I’m Courtney. I write Phyrra- Beauty for the Bold, a beauty and lifestyle blog. When it comes to beauty, I feature cruelty free and vegan beauty brands. I love bright makeup, rainbow hair, holographic and multi-chromatic nails. You can see my cruelty free beauty brand list here.
Have a Question or Business Proposal for me?
I love hearing from you! To discuss a business proposal, tutorial request, press inquiry, or anything else, please send me an email. If you’re interested in advertising, please see my advertising page. I have worked with Urban Decay, Cover FX, Samsung, Canon, Too Faced, NARS, crocs, Garnier, Huawei, Conair, Jesse’s Girl and other brands to help them get the word out to the ones who have the most influence and buying power – women!
If you are contacting me about a beauty product it must be cruelty free. Is your beauty product cruelty free?
- Do you (or a third party on your behalf) test your products on animals?
- Have any of your materials/ingredients been tested on animals?
- Do you sell in countries that require animal testing (like China)?
Do NOT contact me about Younique. I will not cover Younique on my blog.
About Phyrra – Beauty for the Bold (since April 2015)
- I started blogging in May 2008. I have published over 6,100 posts. I have had over 90,000 comments.
- Google Plus – Over 303,000 followers
- Twitter – Over 11,100 followers
- Pinterest – Over 41,000 followers
- Instagram – Over 10,100 followers
- Facebook – Over 139,000 followers
- YouTube – Over 10,100 Subscribers
- My top 10 countries are: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, France, Germany, Thailand, Italy, Singapore, Brazil. I have visitors from 200 countries.
- My top cities are: Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Houston, San Francisco, Seattle, San Diego, Philadelphia, Washington
The Site’s Connections
Phyrra is very lucky to belong to several of the web’s best networks!
- Style Coalition: Founded in 2008, this network connects the top lifestyle influencers and advising Fortune 500 companies.
- Fohr Card: Fohr Card helps to connect brands to the right bloggers.
- iFabbo: A new network for beauty bloggers, iFabbo has strict selection criteria.
- POPSugar Beauty, Fashion and Video
- Pretty in my Pocket: PRIMP delivers a mobile and social platform that enhances the beauty shopping experience both online and offline. Members follow Power Primpers for product suggestions and reviews.
- Tapinfluence: putting influencers and brands together.
- Makeup Wars: Every other week the members coordinate similar posts to help drive traffic as they “battle” with their favorite beauty products and looks.
- Beauty Top Tens: Every other week the members coordinate similar posts to help drive traffic as they share their top ten beauty products on a specific topic.
- Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida: Courtney is one of the founding members for this Central Florida based group. Members meet up to talk about blogging and how to improve their skills.
- Beauty Blog Coalition: A network for seasoned beauty bloggers with strict criteria to join. Bloggers contribute to help each other improve their blogging knowledge.
- Beauty Spotlight Team: Every weekend this group of international beauty bloggers shares links to their favorite post of the week or features a special post from one of the members.
- The Lipstick League: Every weekend this group of beauty bloggers shares links to their favorite beauty post of the week.