Hi, I’m Courtney. I write Phyrra, a beauty and lifestyle blog. I feature beauty, alternative fashion, awesome hair, diy, health and lifestyle. I’m seriously hair obsessed, I love bright makeup, and I have a daily skincare ritual! On Tuesdays and Fridays I share videos on Youtube. I work out 3 days a week lifting weights, rowing and running intervals. I worked in the video game industry for over 10 years and I’m a gamer, comic book geek and technophile. I’m an animal lover and I have two dogs – a standard poodle and a pug.
Have a Question or Business Proposal for me?
I love hearing from you! To discuss a business proposal, tutorial request, press inquiry, or anything else, please send me an email. If you’re interested in advertising, please see my advertising page. I have worked with Urban Decay, Cover FX, Samsung, Canon, Too Faced, NARS, crocs, Huawei, Conair, Jesse’s Girl, Ayushi, KBShimmer and other brands.
If you are contacting me about a beauty product it must be cruelty free. You can see my cruelty free beauty brand list here.
- Is your beauty product cruelty free?
- Do you (or a third party on your behalf) test your products on animals?
- Have any of your materials/ingredients been tested on animals?
- Do you sell in countries that require animal testing (like China)?
- Are you Leaping Bunny or PETA certified?
About Phyrra (since May 2015)
- I started blogging in May 2008. I have published over 6,100 posts. I have had over 91,000 comments.
- Google Plus – Over 302,000 followers
- Twitter – Over 11,200 followers
- Pinterest – Over 41,000 followers
- Instagram – Over 10,500 followers
- Facebook – Over 139,000 followers
- YouTube – Over 10,200 Subscribers
- My top states are: California, Texas, New York, Florida, Illinois
- My top cities are: New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, San Diego, Seattle, Dallas, Washington, Philadelphia
- My top 10 countries are: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, France, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden. I have visitors from 200 countries.
The Site’s Connections
Phyrra is very lucky to belong to several of the web’s best networks!
- Style Coalition: Founded in 2008, this network connects the top lifestyle influencers and advising Fortune 500 companies.
- Fohr Card: Fohr Card helps to connect brands to the right bloggers.
- iFabbo: A new network for beauty bloggers, iFabbo has strict selection criteria.
- POPSugar Beauty, Fashion and Video
- Pretty in my Pocket: PRIMP delivers a mobile and social platform that enhances the beauty shopping experience both online and offline. Members follow Power Primpers for product suggestions and reviews.
- Tapinfluence: putting influencers and brands together.
- Makeup Wars: Every other week the members coordinate similar posts to help drive traffic as they “battle” with their favorite beauty products and looks.
- Beauty Top Tens: Every other week the members coordinate similar posts to help drive traffic as they share their top ten beauty products on a specific topic.
- Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida: Courtney is one of the founding members for this Central Florida based group. Members meet up to talk about blogging and how to improve their skills.
- Beauty Blog Coalition: A network for seasoned beauty bloggers with strict criteria to join. Bloggers contribute to help each other improve their blogging knowledge.
- Beauty Spotlight Team: Every weekend this group of international beauty bloggers shares links to their favorite post of the week or features a special post from one of the members.
- The Lipstick League: Every weekend this group of beauty bloggers shares links to their favorite beauty post of the week.