Hi, I’m Courtney. I write Phyrra, a cruelty free beauty, alternative fashion, and lifestyle blog. I’m a gamer, technophile, and animal lover. I want you to know that beauty comes in all shapes and colors. It’s ok to be different! Embrace your unique beauty. Have a question? I love hearing from you, so email or tweet at me!
Want to Advertise on Phyrra?
When I write a sponsored article or shoot a sponsored video, I’m receiving payment for the work and time I put into writing the article, shooting the photography or video, and editing the content. I am NOT receiving payment for a favorable review or positive outcome. What you read are my genuine thoughts and experiences. I always disclose per FTC guidelines. I offer sponsored posts and videos, social media campaigns, giveaways, event hosting, and banner ads. I do not offer text links and outside guest posts.
Send me an email to discuss your idea.
23110 State Road 54
Lutz, FL 33549
- Is your beauty product cruelty free?
Are the finished products tested on animals by the company, a parent company, a third party or an affiliate company?
Are the products tested on animals during the production process by the company, a parent company, a third party or an affiliate company?
Are any ingredients used in the products tested on animals by the company, a parent company, a third party or an affiliate company?
Are any ingredients used in the products tested on animals by the company, a parent company, a third party or an affiliate company to comply with any laws and regulations?
Are any ingredients used in the products tested on animals, or do they contain ingredients that have been tested on animals, by the company, an ingredient supplier, an affiliate company, or a 3rd party supplier in order to comply with laws such as TSCA, CEPA, ELINCS, EINECS, REACH, NICNAS, SCCP, etc?
Are the products sold in any markets where animal testing is required by local law and regulations (China, etc)?
Are the products vegetarian? (no animals killed for the products – i.e. some forms of collagen, squalane, etc.)
Are the products vegan? (i.e. product ingredients that come from animals like lanolin, honey, milk, etc. – being vegan is NOT necessary for my blog, but a bonus for my vegan readers)
- Is your company certified by PETA or Leaping Bunny? (NOT necessary, but definitely a nice thing! Find out how easy it is to get Leaping Bunny certified!)
About Phyrra (since February 2016)
- I started blogging in May 2008. I have published over 6,000 posts. I have had over 100,000 comments. I’ve created over 565 videos.
- Google Plus – Over 300,000 followers
- Twitter – Over 12,500 followers
- Pinterest – Over 44,500 followers
- Instagram – Over 19,400 followers
- Facebook – Over 134,000 followers
- YouTube – Over 12,300 Subscribers
The Site’s Connections
Phyrra is very lucky to belong to several of the web’s best networks!
- Style Coalition: Founded in 2008, this network connects the top lifestyle influencers and advising Fortune 500 companies.
- Fohr Card: Fohr Card helps to connect brands to the right bloggers.
- iFabbo: A new network for beauty bloggers, iFabbo has strict selection criteria.
- POPSugar Beauty, Fashion and Video
- Pretty in my Pocket: PRIMP delivers a mobile and social platform that enhances the beauty shopping experience both online and offline. Members follow Power Primpers for product suggestions and reviews.
- Tapinfluence: putting influencers and brands together.
- Makeup Wars: Every other week the members coordinate similar posts to help drive traffic as they “battle” with their favorite beauty products and looks.
- Beauty Top Tens: Every other week the members coordinate similar posts to help drive traffic as they share their top ten beauty products on a specific topic.
- Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida: Courtney is one of the founding members for this Central Florida based group. Members meet up to talk about blogging and how to improve their skills.
- Beauty Blog Coalition: A network for seasoned beauty bloggers with strict criteria to join. Bloggers contribute to help each other improve their blogging knowledge.
- Beauty Spotlight Team: Every weekend this group of international beauty bloggers shares links to their favorite post of the week or features a special post from one of the members.
- The Lipstick League: Every weekend this group of beauty bloggers shares links to their favorite beauty post of the week.