Want to Advertise on Phyrra?
When I write a sponsored article or shoot a sponsored video, I’m receiving payment for the work and time I put into testing the product, writing the article, and editing the content. I am NOT receiving payment for a favorable review. I share my honest thoughts. I always disclose per USA FTC guidelines. I do not offer text links and outside guest posts. Please email me to discuss your collaboration idea.
My review rules
- If you’re contacting me about beauty, it must be cruelty free. This means not tested on animals and not selling in mainland China where animal testing is mandatory.
- If you’re contacting me about fashion, it needs to be vegan.
- Not every sample that I receive will be featured. I only accept things I think I will like, but if I don’t like something, I probably will not feature it.
- I always share my honest opinions and experiences with a product. I try to find positive and negative things to say for every review. My audience trusts me and expects this.
- It takes time for me to review a product and then put it into my editorial calendar.
- I don’t guarantee a specific time frame for a review unless it is a sponsored post.
- If I’m reviewing skincare it takes me about 4 weeks to test out a product.
- If I’m reviewing hair products it takes me about 2 weeks.
- If I’m reviewing makeup items, it takes me about a week.
If you are contacting me about a beauty product it must be cruelty free. You can see my cruelty free beauty brand list here. You can see cruelty free beauty brands available at Sephora here. These are the questions the Phyrra audience needs answered.
- Is your beauty product cruelty free?
- Are the finished products tested on animals by the company, a parent company, a third party or an affiliate company?
- Are the products tested on animals during the production process by the company, a parent company, a third party or an affiliate company?
- Do you have documents from your ingredient suppliers to show that they are not testing on animals for your brand or any other brand?
- Does your manufacturer purchase any ingredients from laboratories that conduct tests on animals? Do you have documents to support this?
- Are the products sold in any markets where animal testing is required by local law and regulations (China, etc)?
- Are the products vegetarian? (no animals killed for the products – i.e. some forms of collagen, squalane, etc.)
- Are the products vegan? (i.e. product ingredients that come from animals like lanolin, honey, milk, etc. – being vegan is NOT necessary for my blog, but a bonus for my vegan readers)
- Is your company certified by Leaping Bunny? (NOT necessary, but definitely a nice thing! Find out how easy it is to get Leaping Bunny certified!)
23110 State Road 54
Lutz, FL 33549
About Phyrra (since February 2016)
- I started blogging in May 2008. I have published over 9,000 articles. I have had over 130,000 comments. I’ve created over 667 videos.
- Google Plus – Over 300,000 followers
- Twitter – Over 13,500 followers
- Pinterest – Over 65,100 followers
- Instagram – Over 24,100 followers
- Facebook – Over 125,000 followers
- YouTube – Over 15,400 Subscribers
The Site’s Connections
Phyrra is very lucky to belong to several of the web’s best networks!
- Style Coalition: Founded in 2008, this network connects the top lifestyle influencers and advising Fortune 500 companies.
- Fohr Card: Fohr Card helps to connect brands to the right bloggers.
- iFabbo: A new network for beauty bloggers, iFabbo has strict selection criteria.
- POPSugar Beauty, Fashion and Video
- Pretty in my Pocket: PRIMP delivers a mobile and social platform that enhances the beauty shopping experience both online and offline. Members follow Power Primpers for product suggestions and reviews.
- Tapinfluence: putting influencers and brands together.
- Makeup Wars: Every other week the members coordinate similar posts to help drive traffic as they “battle” with their favorite beauty products and looks.
- Beauty Top Tens: Every other week the members coordinate similar posts to help drive traffic as they share their top ten beauty products on a specific topic.
- Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida: Courtney is one of the founding members for this Central Florida based group. Members meet up to talk about blogging and how to improve their skills.
- Beauty Blog Coalition: A network for seasoned beauty bloggers with strict criteria to join. Bloggers contribute to help each other improve their blogging knowledge.
- Beauty Spotlight Team: Every weekend this group of international beauty bloggers shares links to their favorite post of the week or features a special post from one of the members.
- The Lipstick League: Every weekend this group of beauty bloggers shares links to their favorite beauty post of the week.