Good morning! Today I’ve got a red look for you that I’ve called The Waters of Mars with Sugarpill. If you recognize the name, you get some geek points 🙂 Also, you may notice that my hair is a bit shorter. Okay, a lot shorter. I got it cut into a pixie yesterday. I also got my brows waxed and plucked into a new shape. Hopefully this will make it easier for me to fill them in.
I think I’m getting better with lashes. I practiced with them for this look.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply Urban Decay Walk of Shame to the browbone. Line the upper lash line with Kat Von D Tattoo liner.
2. Pat Sugarpill @#$%! onto the lid and blend it into the crease.
3. Line the waterline with Buxom Call Me. Add lashes.
4. Line the lower lash line with Tarina Tarantino Cute Robot. Apply UD Spandex on top. Use UD Distortion at the inner corner and under the brows.
Isn’t this Burning Love gorgeous? I swear it makes me think of Snow White lips!
- Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
- Sugarpill @#$%! – lid and crease
- Sugarpill Bulletproof – inner crease, outer crease, outer corner of lid
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper – upper lash line
- Buxom Hold the Line Waterproof Eyeliner in Call Me – waterline
- Tarina Tarantino Hyperliner in Cute Robot – lower lash line
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Spandex – lower lash line
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Distortion – under brows and inner corners of eye
- Unknown Lashes with Fantabulash
- Lumene Blueberry Curl Mascara
- NARS Brow Perfector in Suriname
- Cover FX CC Cream in N1
- Illamasqua blush in Crush
- Sugarpill @#$%! – as blush
- Illamasqua Skin Base Lift in White Light
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
How ridiculously gorgeous is this gloss, Burning Love? So beautiful and shiny! So comfortable to wear, too! Also, I love the lashes wish I knew what company they were and who made them because they are very comfortable to wear for full lashes. They’re not heavy at all!
What do you think of the red red red? And did you figure out what the title of this post is referencing?