I’ve got my Urban Decay Summer 2014 Collection Video for you. I share my favorites, some swatches, talk about clouding (yuck), and glitter!
Urban Decay Summer 2014 Collection Video
If you like this video please comment, share and subscribe!
Urban Decay is cruelty free and Leaping Bunny Certified!
My love for the Urban Decay Electric Palette! I’m so glad it’s permanent.
- See my Review of the Electric Palette.
- See my Vegan Dupes of the Electric Palette.
- Get your own Electric Palette.
New Black Liners by Urban Decay. The Cream eyeliner is my favorite, hands down. We need more colors in this fabulous formula!
- See my Review of the new Black Eyeliners.
- Get Super-Saturated Waterproof Cream Eyeliner
- Get Perversion Angled Brush
- Get All Nighter Pencil (ever sharp)
- Get Ink for Eyes Waterproof Pen
- Get 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil in Black Velvet
Urban Decay Nail Color. If you only choose one, I recommend Chaos.
- See my Review of Bang and Chaos.
- Get your own Bang or Chaos.
- Get the Nail Color Trio (Deep End, Woodstock and Goldmine)
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitters and Bondage Adhesive. I personally will not use glitter like this around my eyes but I think it’s perfect for nail or body art. If you love glitter, I think you’ll especially like Pyrotechnics as it’s an iridescent white glitter.
- Get Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive
- Get Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
What are your favorite products from the Urban Decay Summer 2014 collection? How do you prefer to wear glitter?