Hi there! Today’s look with the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette was taken on my Samsung Galaxy Note II, not with my regular camera, so the picture quality isn’t as good as with my DSLR. That said, I wanted to share this look with you. It’s pretty easy to recreate. I got the idea from the really sweet tutorial that Kandee J did here.
Pr + purchased by me.
Urban Decay Naked 3 Romantic Trick Look
To recreate it:
- Apply Strange from lashline to eyebrows.
- Apply Limit on lid and crease.
- Apply Nooner in crease and along lower lash line.
- Apply Trick to lid.
- Deepen outer crease, outer v and outer lower lash line with Blackheart.
- Highlight at the inner corner and under the brows with Dust.
- Line the upper waterline with Tarte Onyx liner.
- Line the lower waterline with glo Minerals Peach liner.
- Add mascara.
- Urban Decay Anti Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
- Tarte Onyx Liner
- Glo Minerals Peach Liner
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Tarte Brow Mousse in Rich Brown
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Granite
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Face Primer
- Cover FX SPF 30 CC Cream in N Light
- Essence Beauty blush in Natural Beauty
- Inglot HD Illuminating Powder in 42
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Damned
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Never Say Never
What have you done so far this weekend? Let me know in the comments below!