Happy Friday! Today I’ve got my Too Faced Jardin in Monaco tutorial for you, using the all new Too Faced A La Mode Eyes Summer Eyeshadow palette. As soon as I saw Jardin and Monaco, I knew they were a match made in heaven with St. Tropez. I went with brown liner because I never wear it. I hate how my skin looks in this video. I was testing out pur minerals 4 in 1 foundation and I feel like all it does is emphasize how dry my skin was. I put on a moisturizing serum before I applied makeup for this video and it was still super dry. Yuck. I feel like I can’t drink enough water or use enough moisturizer on my skin right now and it’s driving me crazy. However, I just bought some Paula’s Choice Moisture Boost Cream to see if that helps.
Pr + purchased by me.
Too Faced Jardin in Monaco
If you like this video please give it a thumbs up, share and subscribe!
- Cover FX Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer
- Too Faced White Chocolate (Chocolate Bar) – browbone and crease
- Too Faced Salted Caramel (Chocolate Bar) – crease
- Too Faced Jardin (A La Mode) – lid
- Too Faced Monaco(A La Mode) – outer lid
- Too Faced St. Tropez (A La Mode) – highlight at inner corner and under brows
- Jane Iredale Brown Gel Liner – upper lash line
- It Cosmetics Tightline Waterproof Mascara
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Tarte Rich Brown Brow Pencil
- Mally Poreless Face Defender
- Pur Minerals 4 in 1 Foundation in Porcelain
- Laura Geller Rosewater (La Dolce Vita) – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – highlighter
- OCC Skin Conceal in R0 – under eyes
- Laura Geller Watermelon Cooler (La Dolce Vita) – lips
What do you think of Monaco and Jardin together? I love how it turned out, especially with Salted Caramel in the crease. It seems like a great way to wear pink, especially if you’re afraid of pink. If I was doing this over again, I would skip the brown liner and either go for black or a hot pink liner. The Laura Geller lip and cheek products turned out nice together. I always love how gorgeous Candlelight Glow Duo looks on my cheeks.
What are your plans for the weekend? Is anyone attending the VIB Rouge event at Sephora on Sunday? I’ll be there with my friend Genia.