The Ordinary Serum Foundation Pale Foundation Swatches
Pale Foundation Swatches
- The Ordinary Serum in 1NS – pale peach, almost matches my face, darker than my neck. This is medium coverage when applied with the Ordinary primer. (vegan)
- The Ordinary Serum in 1N – pale peach, slightly more orange and darker than 1NS. (vegan)
- Idun Minerals Liquid Foundation in Jorunn – ultra pale neutral, a perfect match for my skin. It’s light-medium coverage.
- FOM Facial Enhancer in Light – pale neutral, this actually works really well and shade adjusts to a wide variety of skintones. It’s sheer coverage.
- Tarte Clay Stick Foundation in Fair Neutral – pale warm peach. I feel this is medium to full coverage, but you can sheer it out. (vegan)
- Buxom Show Some Skin in Tickle the Ivory – pale peach. This is nice and hydrating for dry skin. It’s light-medium coverage.
- Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation in Light 41 Neutral – ultra pale neutral, a perfect match for my skin. It’s full coverage. (vegan)
- Anastasia Stick Foundation in Warm Alabaster – pale yellow-peach. It’s medium-full coverage. (vegan)
- Wander Beauty Stick Foundation in Fair – warm peach. It’s medium coverage.
- Natasha Denona Face Glow in 10 – pale peach. It’s light-medium coverage.
- Paula’s Choice Serum Foundation in 0 – pale peach. It’s medium coverage. (vegan)
- Wet n’ Wild Photo Focus in Porcelain – pale warm peach. It’s medium-full coverage. (vegan)
Thoughts on Pale Foundations
The Kat Von D Lock It foundation, Anastasia Stick foundation and Paula’s Choice Serum foundation seem to be best for normal to oily skin.
The Wet n’ Wild Photo Focus foundation seems to be best for normal skin.
The Wander Beauty Stick Foundation seems to be best for very, very dry skin.
The Natasha Denona Face Glow foundation, Buxom Show Some Skin foundation, Tarte Clay Stick foundation, Fom Facial Enhancer, Idun Minerals Liquid foundation and the Ordinary Serum foundations seem best for normal to dry skin.
For the past several years my skin has been very dry. However, now that I’ve switched my skincare routine and I’m no longer over exfoliating with BHAs, I’ve noticed that my skin is less dry and able to tolerate a wider variety of foundation formulas.
I currently find the Ordinary Serum foundation very comfortable to wear, but I absolutely must use it with the Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer, which is a a light, non-oily surface hydrator. It helps the Serum foundation to adhere to my skin. I also set it with the Milani Prep Set Go Illuminating Face powder and Milani Make it Dewy Setting spray.
I love the Buxom Show Some Skin foundation, Natasha Denona Face Glow foundation and Idun Minerals liquid foundation formulas, as they’re all hydrating and comfortable.
I’ve been able to use FOM Facial Enhancer in Light on a wide variety of my friends who are fair skinned.
I should have my Ordinary Serum Foundation wear test video for you on Wednesday, as I know a lot of you were looking forward to that.
You may want to see my 49 of the best foundations for pale skin post, where I do face swatches of 49 different foundations.
Have you tried any of these foundations? What’s your current favorite foundation & skin type?