Happy Independence Day! I wanted to share my Teal Cat Eye Tutorial with you. If you’re looking for Independence Day inspiration, you can also check out my Stars & Stripes tutorial. I hope you’re having a great holiday! I’m spending the day with my friends.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – base color
- Illamasqua Burst – center of lid
- Illamasqua Intense – outer lid, cat eye, lower lid
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Ironic – inner lid, blended outwards (vegan)
- Urban Decay Naked 2 – lower crease, blended upwards
- Tarina Tarantino Pure Opal – inner corner of eyes
- MAC Siahi – waterline
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara (vegan)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Dark Brown
- Too Faced Hangover Primer
- It Cosmetics Waterproof Bye Bye Undereye Concealer in Light
- e.l.f. High Definition Under Eye Setting Powder
- Cover FX Illuminating Setting Powder in Light (vegan)
- Tarina Tarantino Neapolitan Lane – blush
- Cover FX Moonlight – highlighter (vegan)
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Feathered Lip Balm (vegan)
- Rituel de Fille Enchantied Lip Sheer in Bittersweet
If you like this video please share and subscribe!
I was playing with the settings on my camera and I feel like the pictures didn’t turn out great. Either too much light, which is why I look a bit odd in the full face shots. I love the teal of my eyes. I do like the way that Burst blended in with Intense. I also think Ironic looks great at the inner lid.
What do you think of my Teal Cat Eye Tutorial? Would you wear it?