This is a look that I did this past Saturday when I went to roleplay with friends. We were playing Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It’s a really fun system and it uses D10s and Drama Points to keep your characters alive. One of my friends played the Slayer, of course, while the rest of our characters varied from witches to werewolves. It was a lot of fun!
Pr + purchased by me.
Sugarpill Subterranean Look
This is really a super easy look to recreate.
- Apply eyeshadow primer
- Apply Walk of Shame to the browbone and crease
- Apply Naked 2 to the crease, blending upwards
- Apply Pixie Epoxy to the lid
- Apply Subterranean onto the lid
- Line the upper lash line with Blackout, winging it into a cat eye, and line the outer corner of the lower lash line, then the waterline
- Line the inner lower lash line with Siahi
- Highlight at the inner corner and under the brows with Lumi
- Add mascara
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone and crease
- Urban Decay Naked 2 – crease
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid
- Sugarpill Subterranean – lid
- Sugarpill Lumi – under brows and at inner corner of eyes
- BFTE Blackout gel liner – upper lash line and outer lower lash line and waterline
- MAC Siahi gel liner (try BFTE Peacock for a CF alternative) – inner lowr lash line
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Maskcara HAC foundation in Light
- Silk Naturals Flattery Illuminating Powder
- Too Faced Peach Beach blush
- Too Faced Taffy lipstick
How do you feel about Subterranean? It’s such a gorgeous, unusual shade to me!