I’m still on a mermaid kick. Today’s look is with Sugarpill (affiliate link) and Illamasqua. Nereids are sea nymphs, so I used matte tones of seafoam, white, royal blue, deep blue-teal and semi-pearly bright turquoise. My allergies were horrible today but I forced myself to put on lashes for the look because I thought they’d look great. They lasted as long as I took the pictures, then I had to take them off.
I took a shot outside in natural, overcast light with no flash, so you could see some of the colors in my hair.
How to achieve the look:
- Prep the eye with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
- Apply Sugarpill Mochi to the crease and browbone.
- Apply Sugarpill Velocity to the lid, inner and outer corners, and lower lash line. I used some MAC Fix+ to make it more intense. You can also use Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy.
- Apply Sugarpill Afterparty to the crease and blend it into Velocity. Add it along the lower lash line, too.
- Apply Sugarpill Tako to the browbone.
- Use Illamasqua Intense to deepen the outer crease.
- Apply Sugarpill lashes, then add a bit of mascara to blend your lashes with the falsies.
- Line the upper lash line and lower waterline with MAC Blacktrack.
- Highlight the inner corner with Sugarpill Tako and you’re ready to go.
Eye Products Used:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sugarpill Mochi – crease and browbone
- Sugarpill Velocity (with MAC Fix+) – lid, inner and outer v, lower lash line
- Sugarpill Afterparty – crease and along the lower lash line
- Sugarpill Tako – to highlight on the browbone and at the inner corner of the eye
- Illamasqua Intense – to deepen the outer crease
- Sugarpill Lashes
- MAC Blacktrack – upper lash line and lower waterline
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel
Face Products Used:
- Too Faced Primed and Poreless Face Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in .5
- Tarina Tarantino Coral Cameo – blush
- NARS Multiple in Luxor – highlight
- Silk Naturals Oil Control Blur Finishing Powder
Lip Products Used:
- Artisan Beauty Lipstick in Dancing Xenia
- MAC Lipglass in Jingle Jangle
Happy Friday! What do you think of this look and tutorial?