This tutorial is a reader request for a chartreuse and blue look. I used mostly Sugarpill products. This is the look that I wore out for my friend’s birthday party this weekend. Her party was Strawberry Shortcake / My Little Pony / Brony themed. It was the perfect excuse to break out one of my favorite wigs.
Sugarpill Chartreuse and Blue Tutorial
If you like this video please give it a thumbs up and subscribe!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone and crease
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in LSD – outer v
- Darling Girl Glitter Glue – lid
- Sugarpill Absinthe – lid
- Sugarpill Acidberry – crease
- Sugarpill Velocity – outer v
- Luminess Air Holographic – lower lash line
- Urban Decay Verve – on top of Holographic
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – inner corners of eyes and under eyebrows
- Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner – upper lash line
- NARS Black Valley Eye Paint – upper waterline
- Glo Minerals Peach Liner – lower waterline
- Too Faced Bulletproof Brows in Universal Taupe – inner brow
- Tarte Brow Pencil in Rich Brown – outer brow
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Cover FX Primer SPF 30
- Silk Naturals HD Creme Foundation in N10
- em Cosmetics Chiaroscuro Stick in Fair – contour
- Josie Maran Coconut Water Cheek Gelee Coral Oasis – blush
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Loose Setting Powder in Naked Light
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – highlight
- Bodyography Electric Lip Slide in Tickled Pink
I had a fabulous time with my friends Saturday night. Though between my wig and corset, people kept saying I looked like Katy Perry. It was fun to play with brights and create this look. I hadn’t played with the Sugarpill Heartbreaker palette in a while and it’s so much fun to use Acidberry with Absinthe.
What did you wear this weekend?