Today is #Redcoat Tuesday Bad Blood. I chose Urban Decay’s new Bad Blood lipstick for my red makeup, since I think it looks killer on me. Red is such a power color. If you’re unfamiliar with #Redcoat Tuesday, it’s for Pretty Little Liars, a tv show. I created an eyeshadow tutorial to go with this awesome red lipstick
I created a picture tutorial, which I haven’t done in forever.
1. Apply Notoriously Morbid Nightshade to the lid and crease / hood of the lid. (a black eyeshadow base)(real techniques base brush)
2. Pat Notoriously Morbid Cermit and Paesh on the lid. (a silver shade)(random lid brush)
3. Blend Darling Girl Break the Internet into the crease / on the hood. (a peachy brown matte)(makeup geek soft dome brush)
4. Blend out the edges of Break the Internet with Urban Decay Walk of Shame. (a pale creamy peach matte)(makeup geek crease brush)
5. Deepen the outer v with Urban Decay Blackheart. (a black with red shimmer)(makeup geek small crease brush)
6. Apply Darling Girl Break the Internet to the lower lid and blend more into the crease. (a peachy brown matte)(a too faced base brush)
7. Smudge Saucebox Black Widow into the upper and lower lash line. (a black matte)(goss 8 brush)
8. Add mascara and highlight with Darling Girl Tragic Death of Mr. Stay Puft. (a light pinky tan highlight)(goss 6 brush)
Bunny Paige Classic Pavèd & Spiked Heart Necklace in Volcano
Bunny Paige Purple Velvet Cocktail Ring
Rogue & Wolf Black Occult, Priestess and Hunt midi rings
Tribal Black Triangle Drop Earrings
Nyx Green CC Cream
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Fair Neutral
Buxom Show Some Skin Foundation in Tickle the Ivory mixed with Cover FX Custom Cover Drops in N10
Too Faced Love Hangover – blush
OCC John Doe – contour
Notoriously Morbid Osteomancy – highlighter
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Notoriously Morbid Eureka! Eye Base in Nightshade – lid and hood
Notoriously Morbid Cermet and Paesh (le, try a silver you like) – lid
Darling Girl Break The Internet – crease and lower lid
Urban Decay Blackheart – outer v
Urban Decay Walk of Shame – to blend out the edges of Break the Internet
Saucebox Black Widow – roots of upper and lower lashes
Darling Girl Tragic Death of Mr. Stay Puft – highlight under brows and inner corner
Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Granite
I went for super simple brows today. I didn’t fill them in at all, I just used the brow gel to darken them and hold them in place.
I love this red lip combo on me. I feel like I’m ready to kick ass and take names with it. It reminds me why I used to wear red lips all the time.
I hope you liked the quick and easy tutorial I put together for #Redcoat Tuesday. Be sure to let me know in the comments below!