Rant Is NARS Cruelty Free? + Jeffree Star Drama
I filmed this video Rant Is NARS Cruelty Free? + Jeffree Star Drama and Sephora Rant a few days ago and wanted to share it with you today. I’m deeply disappointed in NARS For no longer being cruelty free. They have lost me as a customer because of their decision to sell in China. You may want to check out my Cruelty Free Alternatives to NARS article, which contains a lot of dupes for cult NARS products.
Products I’m Wearing in my Is NARS Cruelty Free video
- Vitrail Light Teardrop Earrings
- Rose Quarz Lunar Choker
- Bellabeat Leaf Urban
- Dogwood Amethyst Bracelet
- Lunar Quartz Bracelet
- CowCow Pink Ravenswood Dress
Makeup I’m Wearing
- The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer (v)
- The Ordinary Serum Foundation in 1NS (v) (mixed with Nyx Pro White)
- Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Cream in L1 Neutral (v)
- Milani Prep Set Glow Illuminating Powder
- Tarte Exposed Blush
- Makeup Geek Celestial Highlighter
- Wunder2 Wonderbrow in Jet Black
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Tarte The Buffer Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush (v)
- Kat Von D Outlaw Lip Pencil (v)
- Nyx Pin-Up Pout Lipstick in Lucy
Rant Is NARS Cruelty Free? + Jeffree Star Drama Video
Don’t Miss Out on the 4th of July Sales!
What are your thoughts on these issues?