I really love the new polishes from Milani’s Spring 2014 collection (see my video here). I created Milani Leopard Nail Art for a fun Valentine’s Day mani without using hearts. I’m really happy with this color combo and how the Leopard Nail Art turned out!
Milani Leopard Nail Art
- Cult Nails Get it On Base Coat
- Milani Vanilla Almond (2 coats)
- Milani Golden Radiance (2 coats, ring finger)
- Milani Cupid’s Touch (light pink spots)
- Milani Sangria Rush (dark pinky red spots)
- Nubar Black Striper (black)
- KBShimmer Clearly on Top Top coat
Vanilla Almond is such a great light beige creme. It went on smoothly and gave me no issues. Cupid’s Touch is a really pretty pink, but it’s one of those shades I typically can’t wear on its own or it looks like I have lobster hands. It’s perfect in nail art. Sangria Rush is a pretty vampy shade. Golden Radiance is the ultimate girly shade! It’s got a gold leaf sort of effect with gold and pink glitter. I think it’s lovely!
I really like doing a Valentine’s Day mani that doesn’t include hearts. Between Golden Radiance and the pinks, this still feels girly to me.
What do you think of my Milani Leopard Nail Art? Would you wear it? What colors would you use in your own mani?