Good morning. I decided to play in my Makeup Geek eyeshadows for my Makeup Geek Bitter Chocolate Tutorial. I wanted to see if I could find a way to use Utopia in a look, and I wanted to bring out the blue in my eyes. So I tried a lot of different things. Overall I’m happy with it!
Pr + purchased by me.
Makeup Geek Bitter Chocolate Tutorial
1. Apply Shimma Shimma from the lash line to the brows.
2. Blend Prom Night onto the outer lid and outer crease, then blend Bleached Blonde at the inner lid and inner crease. Add a touch of New Years Eve on top of Bleached Blonde.
3. Deepen the crease with Drama Queen. Add dimension to the crease with Utopia.
4. Smudge Frappe along the lower lid. Blend Bada Bing on top of Frappe.
5. Smudge Drama Queen into the outer upper and outer lower lash line, blending it outwards.
6. Line the waterline with Urban Decay Corrupt. Add mascara.
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
MUG Shimma Shimma – as a base from the lashline to the eyebrows
MUG Prom Night – outer lid and outer crease, blended inward
MUG Bleached Blonde – inner lid
MUG New Years Eve – inner lid and inner crease
MUG Drama Queen – crease, outer upper and outer lower lash line, blended out
MUG Utopia – crease
MUG Frappe – lower lashline
MUG Bada Bing – lower lash line on top of Frappe
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner in Corrupt – waterline
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar
Milani Even-touch Foundation in Shell
bareMinerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener in Luminous 1
NARS Silvana – contour (very light)
Too Faced Candlelight Duo Highlighter
NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Naked 2
Tarina Tarantino gloss in Nouveau Nude